    my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
    coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with hard
    or laminated cards?

    SWE, Sep 16, 2003

  2. SWE

    Ghost Guest

    In article <bk7m0t$qcrpl$-berlin.de>, "SWE"
    <> wrote:

    > my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
    > coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with hard
    > or laminated cards?

    Gee, why dont you contact CompTIA and ask them about it... and then let us
    know what happens...

    Ghost, Sep 16, 2003

  3. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:24:46 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:56:09 -0400, "Robert" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Should have Gone to Kinkos and had them laminated when ya got them......i
    >>think it cost like $2.....thats what i did
    >>
    >>Robert

    >If I'm not msitaken, lamination is/was forbidden by CompTIA. That may
    >have changed, or may have never been the case, given my tired old
    >memory. :)
    >
    >Tom

    ....and my ongoing, repeated typos... :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Sep 17, 2003
  4. SWE

    SWE Guest

    Gee, I did contact them but I'm awaiting a response and thought someone here
    might have friendly useful feedback.

    SWE, Sep 17, 2003
  5. SWE

    Guest

    I didn't know people actually carry those cards around.

    Gary

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:56:12 -0400, "SWE" <> wrote:

    >Gee, I did contact them but I'm awaiting a response and thought someone here
    >might have friendly useful feedback.
    >
    >"Ghost" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <bk7m0t$qcrpl$-berlin.de>, "SWE"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
    >> > coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with

    >hard
    >> > or laminated cards?

    >> Gee, why dont you contact CompTIA and ask them about it... and then let us
    >> know what happens...

    , Sep 17, 2003
  6. Haven't heard anything about CompTIA thinking about hard or laminated cards,
    but for the relatively steep testing fee, you'd think they could afford
    something a little more durable.

    Since the certs are valid for life, it's worth the "investment" to go to
    Walmart and pick up a 10-pack of self-sealing business card laminators for
    about $3.

    Donald Jacobsen, Sep 17, 2003