A Movie I'd rather see on DVD instead of the SE Star Wars originaltrilogy

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Matthew L. Martin, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. "King Kong" with the SE treatment it deserves.

    Matthew

    Matthew L. Martin, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Matthew L. Martin

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Re: A Movie I'd rather see on DVD instead of the SE Star Wars original trilogy

    "Matthew L. Martin" <> wrote in message
    > "King Kong" with the SE treatment it deserves.

    It's in the works. Restoration won't be finished for another year,
    though.

    Joshua Zyber, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Matthew L. Martin

    PNeski Guest

    Re: A Movie I'd rather see on DVD instead of the SE Star Wars original

    from what I heard ,thats not coming
    soon,they say they don't have good
    elements,I think some country
    has a version