    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Mimic

    paul Guest

    "Mimic" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Trust me, you'll love it
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9
    >
    > --
    > Mimic
    >
    > "Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own
    > nightmares." "There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that
    > understand Binary, and those that dont."
    > "He who controls Google, controls the world".

    This person wrote a computer MANUAL using this kind of
    language?.......................I must be out of sync with today, getting
    old or something.To read the intro would be to immediately dismiss the book
    as garbage.........I dont know.

    paul, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Mimic

    Jim Watt Guest

    Jim Watt, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:14:14 -0000, "Mimic"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Trust me, you'll love it
    > >
    > >http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9

    > Interesting, and so true.
    >
    > see also: http://www.gibnet.com/security/
    >

    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    yuh i see you put that up before, tis funny++

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Multiple reply. Apologies.

    Mimic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:14:14 -0000, "Mimic"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Trust me, you'll love it
    >> >
    >> >http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9

    Lol at this one.

    >> Interesting, and so true.
    >>
    >> see also: http://www.gibnet.com/security/

    LOL

    > yuh i see you put that up before, tis funny++

    Agreed.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Mimic

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:07:45 -0000, "Mimic"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:14:14 -0000, "Mimic"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Trust me, you'll love it
    >> >
    >> >http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9

    >> Interesting, and so true.
    >>
    >> see also: http://www.gibnet.com/security/

    >yuh i see you put that up before, tis funny++

    Could not resist buying the item when I saw it and
    the contents were good.
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Mimic

    kyra Guest

    paul wrote:

    > "Mimic" <> wrote in
    >

    >>Trust me, you'll love it
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9
    >>
    >>--
    >>Mimic
    >>
    >>"Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own
    >>nightmares." "There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that
    >>understand Binary, and those that dont."
    >>"He who controls Google, controls the world".
    >>

    > This person wrote a computer MANUAL using this kind of
    > language?.......................I must be out of sync with today, getting
    > old or something.To read the intro would be to immediately dismiss the book
    > as garbage.........I dont know.

    "Trackers"
    wouldn't know a manual from the toilet paper it flushes
    --
    ~kyra

    http://aleeya.net

    kyra, Jan 20, 2004
  8. Mimic

    Pete Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:14:14 -0000, whilst in NewsFroup
    alt.computer.security, "Mimic" <> articulated the
    following sentiments :

    >Trust me, you'll love it
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/yvmp9

    Thanks for the link ! Had some fun with that 'porn' site myself.

    I have a page on my ISP's webspace which details some aspects of my game
    server.

    Original : http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alternative.carpark/server.htm

    Pornolized :
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alternative.carpark/serverpornolized.htm

    Sorry for being about as off-topic as you can get, but well, it was fun. :)

    Edrages,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 20, 2004
  9. Mimic

    > >> Interesting, and so true.
    > >>
    > >> see also: http://www.gibnet.com/security/

    > >yuh i see you put that up before, tis funny++

    > Could not resist buying the item when I saw it and
    > the contents were good.
    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    I used to eat them when i was uber little :p
    (the food that is, not the trackers :/ )

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 20, 2004