    simple that I can do, I will.

    Thank you

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Aug 12, 2007

  2. Geopelia

    Malcolm Guest

    On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:26:30 +1200
    "Geopelia" <> wrote:

    > The computer had to go in for repair, and they had to remove and
    > re-download PC-cillin 2007 (Trend Micro)
    >
    > There used to be a toolbar to report spam, fraud etc. That has
    > disappeared.
    >
    > Is there any way to get it back please? "Help" doesn't seem to have
    > anything about it that I can find. I don't really need it, but if
    > there is something simple that I can do, I will.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Geopelia

    Hi
    From there support;

    I cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool Bar after installing Trend Micro
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007

    Problem:
    The Anti-Spam Tool Bar is installed automatically with Trend Micro
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007. If you cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool
    Bar in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, it was not installed
    correctly.

    Solution:
    To resolve the issue, reinstall the Anti-Spam Tool Bar by uninstalling
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 and installing it again.

    http://esupport.trendmicro.com/support/viewxml.do?ContentID=EN-1033082

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
    up 1 day 13:44, 2 users, load average: 0.46, 0.33, 0.19

    Malcolm, Aug 12, 2007

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Geopelia" <> wrote:

    > The computer had to go in for repair, and they had to remove and
    > re-download PC-cillin 2007 (Trend Micro)
    >
    > There used to be a toolbar to report spam, fraud etc. That has
    > disappeared.
    >
    > Is there any way to get it back please? "Help" doesn't seem to have
    > anything about it that I can find. I don't really need it, but if
    > there is something simple that I can do, I will.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Geopelia

    Hi
    From there support;

    I cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool Bar after installing Trend Micro
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007

    Problem:
    The Anti-Spam Tool Bar is installed automatically with Trend Micro
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007. If you cannot see the Anti-Spam Tool
    Bar in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, it was not installed
    correctly.

    Solution:
    To resolve the issue, reinstall the Anti-Spam Tool Bar by uninstalling
    PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 and installing it again.

    http://esupport.trendmicro.com/support/viewxml.do?ContentID=EN-1033082

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
    up 1 day 13:44, 2 users, load average: 0.46, 0.33, 0.19

    Thank you. As 2007 has just been uninstalled and reinstalled at the computer
    shop, I'm not going to send it back, as everything else seems to be working
    properly. Next time it goes to the shop I'll ask them to fix it.
    (I don't have the disc for 2007 as it was sent to me as a download. I found
    it very complicated.)

    Thanks for your help. I've put the solution in Favourites.

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Aug 12, 2007