    experienced problems with this DVD?

    Thanks,
    Martin.
    Martin Spencer, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Martin Spencer

    harrison Guest

    "Martin Spencer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > We rented the movie, "A Mighty Wind" last night, and it skipped and

    stopped
    > on both our Pioneer and Toshiba DVD players, so we exchanged it for

    another
    > copy this morning, which does exactly the same thing. Has anyone else
    > experienced problems with this DVD?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Martin.

    No problem with a Panasonic DMR-E30. Then again, this player/recorder has
    not had a problem with any DVD I have tried so far (about 100 different
    ones). Its sole glitch is that sometimes the track number and elapsed time
    freezes during audio CD play. They keep playing fine, but there is no
    indicator.

    Dave
    harrison, Oct 13, 2003

  3. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:59:32 -0700, Martin Spencer <> scribbled:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > We rented the movie, "A Mighty Wind" last night, and it skipped and stopped
    > on both our Pioneer and Toshiba DVD players, so we exchanged it for another
    > copy this morning, which does exactly the same thing. Has anyone else
    > experienced problems with this DVD?

    On my Toshiba, there were some odd skips: intermittent. I didn't
    rewatch to confirm they always happened, though.

    VJM
    Vincent J. Murphy, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Martin Spencer

    Sam Lowry Guest

    No problem on my Pioneer DV-444

    Sam Lowry, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Martin Spencer

    trikster Guest

    I purchased a copy of this DVD and it would not play on my Sony DVPS330. I
    put the disc in, it seemed to recognize that it was a DVD but then it would
    give me a C13 error. It wouldn't even bring up the menu. I also rented a
    copy and it did the same thing so there must be something on the disc that
    my player doesn't like. This is the only DVD I've ever had problems with.

    trikster, Oct 14, 2003
  6. "Martin Spencer" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > We rented the movie, "A Mighty Wind" last night, and it skipped and

    stopped
    > on both our Pioneer and Toshiba DVD players, so we exchanged it for

    another
    > copy this morning, which does exactly the same thing. Has anyone else
    > experienced problems with this DVD?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Martin.

    No problems so far with my Sony S530D.