    But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.

    Let God be with you all.

    Merry Christmas.

    XP, Dec 20, 2005

  2. XP

    XPD Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so
    > the
    > Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >
    > But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >
    > Let God be with you all.
    >

    > Merry Christmas.

    Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    Merry Xmas to you too.

    XPD, Dec 21, 2005

  3. XP

    Rider Guest

    > Let God be with you all.

    As long as he brings his own beer, that's fine.

    :)

    Rider, Dec 21, 2005
  4. XP

    shannon Guest

    Rider wrote:
    >>Let God be with you all.
    >>

    > As long as he brings his own beer, that's fine.
    >
    > :)

    # Beer is proof that God loves us. -- Ben Franklin

    shannon, Dec 21, 2005
  5. XP

    steve Guest

    XP wrote:

    > Merry Christmas.

    Same you, Roger. All the best in your new hobby.

    steve, Dec 21, 2005
  6. XP

    steve Guest

    shannon wrote:

    > Rider wrote:
    >>>Let God be with you all.
    >>>

    >> As long as he brings his own beer, that's fine.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    > # Beer is proof that God loves us. -- Ben Franklin

    FREE Beer would be proof God loves us.

    Making us PAY for it is proof there is no God at all.

    steve, Dec 21, 2005
  7. XP

    XP Guest

    On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz> wrote:

    >"XP" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so
    >> the
    >> Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >>
    >> But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >>
    >> Let God be with you all.
    >>

    >> Merry Christmas.
    >>

    >Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    Yes I am in Love.

    XP, Dec 21, 2005
  8. "XP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"XP" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby,
    >>> so
    >>> the
    >>> Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >>>
    >>> But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >>>
    >>> Let God be with you all.
    >>>

    >>> Merry Christmas.
    >>>

    >>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    > Yes I am in Love.
    >
    >>Merry Xmas to you too.

    I hope she came with a pump.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 21, 2005
  9. XP

    SNOman Guest

    news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    > "XP" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>"XP" <> wrote in message

    >>>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    >>Yes I am in Love.
    >>

    >>>Merry Xmas to you too.
    >>>

    > I hope she came with a pump.

    and a patch kit :)

    SNOman, Dec 21, 2005
  10. XP

    Dave Green Guest

    XP wrote:
    > On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz> wrote:
    >

    >>"XP" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so

    >>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    > Yes I am in Love.

    I'd say your prospects are very limited

    Dave Green, Dec 21, 2005
  11. XP

    BTMO Guest

    "XP" <> wrote

    > Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so
    > the
    > Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >
    > But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >
    > Let God be with you all.
    >

    > Merry Christmas.

    And a very merry Christmas to you too, Roger. I hope you have a wonderful
    time, and all the very best for the New Year.

    Kind regards,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Dec 21, 2005
  12. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:56:44 +1300, XP
    <> wrote:

    >Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so the
    >Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..

    and he rides off into the sunset on his new horse ;-)

    GraB, Dec 21, 2005
  13. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:43:44 +1300, Dave Green
    <> wrote:

    >XP wrote:
    >> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"XP" <> wrote in message

    >>>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    >> Yes I am in Love.

    >I'd say your prospects are very limited

    Not really. Love is blind. Blind as a bat at times.

    GraB, Dec 21, 2005
  14. XP

    EMB Guest

    XP wrote:
    > Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so the
    > Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >
    > But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >
    > Let God be with you all.
    >

    > Merry Christmas.

    Merry Christmas Roger. May your new endeavours be rewarding and enjoyable.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Dec 21, 2005
  15. XP

    EMB Guest

    XP wrote:

    > Yes I am in Love.

    Congratulations Roger, long may it last.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Dec 21, 2005
  16. XP

    Kent Smith Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"XP" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby,
    >>> so
    >>> the
    >>> Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >>>
    >>> But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >>>
    >>> Let God be with you all.
    >>>

    >>> Merry Christmas.
    >>>

    >>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    > Yes I am in Love.

    Love is a hobby? :)

    Do you attend swap meets?

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  17. XP

    Kent Smith Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message

    > Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so
    > the
    > Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..

    Well, it looks like it will be a very merry Christmas for us then. :)

    Thanks woger.

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  18. XP

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:17:57 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"XP" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby,
    >>> so
    >>> the
    >>> Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >>>
    >>> But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >>>
    >>> Let God be with you all.
    >>>

    >>> Merry Christmas.
    >>>

    >>Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    > Yes I am in Love.

    You can still use your other hand..... :)

    Merry Xmas!

    --

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"

    Mark Remfrey, Dec 21, 2005
  19. XP

    Pooh Bare Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message

    > Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New Hobby, so
    > the
    > Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >
    > But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.
    >
    > Let God be with you all.
    >

    > Merry Christmas.

    Have a good one:O)

    Pooh

    Pooh Bare, Dec 21, 2005
  20. XP

    ~misfit~ Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > XP wrote:
    >> Well you should see a lot less of me here as I have found a New
    >> Hobby, so the Internet/Usenet is now at the bottom of this list..
    >>
    >> But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated
    >> me. Let God be with you all.
    >>

    >> Merry Christmas.

    > Merry Christmas Roger. May your new endeavours be rewarding and
    > enjoyable.

    What EMB said. All the best Roger, may you have everything you wish for.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Dec 21, 2005