    The question is,is it normal ??? or does one of my laptops have some virus
    that is uploading data ??

    TIA
    tim, Feb 9, 2006

  2. tim

    Carol Guest

    why would anything be uploading? I'm not sure what is uploading to where,
    your computers are uploading to the internet, or to each other? I'm also not
    clear what is downloading, unless you have elected to download something
    specific from the internet. If you are copying files between your computers,
    that is another thing. Please supply a little more information.

    Carol, Feb 14, 2006