A little humor...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Unk, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Unk

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Unk

    Neil Guest

    Wonder how many take up the offer :)
    Neil, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Unk

    doS Guest

    you mean this isn't legit?
    oh hell.........

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    news:42be1d36@212.67.96.135...

    > Wonder how many take up the offer :)

    doS, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Unk

    Old Gringo Guest

    Unk wrote:
    > www.HeavenIsForSale.com

    Fun, Thanks for sharing. Someone took some time to put that one
    together. Gods Reps. live here hey? Lena, WI 54139

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Unk

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Unk

    PJB Guest

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    > www.HeavenIsForSale.com

    what a swiz, she hasn't done the purchase page yet....stay away brethren,
    for it is not whole..

    P.
    PJB, Jun 26, 2005
  7. Unk

    clot Guest

    doS wrote:
    > you mean this isn't legit?
    > oh hell.........

    That's for sale too. Unfortunately, I've lost the website.

    clot, Jun 26, 2005