    "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.
    After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks wistfully at
    the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

    Me, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Me, <>, wrote:

    > Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a
    > pint
    > of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts
    > flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
    >
    > "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
    > "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
    > "He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
    > "Oh so sad dear" says the other.
    > "And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
    > "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair
    > when he was born". "He's a martyr too " says mum quietly.
    > "Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
    > "And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18", she
    > whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he
    > first started school". "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in
    > her eyes.
    > After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks
    > wistfully at
    > the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

    I have also contacted my attorney.

    Tamimi al-Bashshar, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Me

    7 Guest

    Me wrote:

    > Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a pint
    > of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts
    > flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
    >
    > "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
    > "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
    > "He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
    > "Oh so sad dear" says the other.
    > "And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
    > "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when
    > he was born". "He's a martyr too " says mum quietly.
    > "Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
    > "And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18", she
    > whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he
    > first started school". "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her
    > eyes. After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks
    > wistfully at the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't
    > they?"

    Fucked up amerikkkans thinks that funny.
    Everyone laugh or the homeland dudes will be out to get ya.

    7, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Me

    Billy Guest

    "7" <> wrote in message
    > Me wrote:
    >
    > > Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over

    a pint
    > > of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and

    starts
    > > flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
    > >
    > > "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
    > > "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
    > > "He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
    > > "Oh so sad dear" says the other.
    > > "And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
    > > "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly

    hair when
    > > he was born". "He's a martyr too " says mum quietly.
    > > "Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
    > > "And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18",

    she
    > > whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when

    he
    > > first started school". "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in

    her
    > > eyes. After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks
    > > wistfully at the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast,

    don't
    > > they?"

    > Fucked up amerikkkans thinks that funny.
    > Everyone laugh or the homeland dudes will be out to get ya.

    If it wasn't funny then it would be a terrible life style, innit?

    Billy, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Me

    Gort Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    >

    >>Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a pint
    >>of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts
    >>flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
    >>
    >>"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
    >>"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
    >>"He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
    >>"Oh so sad dear" says the other.
    >>"And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
    >>"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when
    >>he was born". "He's a martyr too " says mum quietly.
    >>"Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
    >>"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18", she
    >>whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he
    >>first started school". "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her
    >>eyes. After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks
    >>wistfully at the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't
    >>they?"

    > Fucked up amerikkkans thinks that funny.
    > Everyone laugh or the homeland dudes will be out to get ya.

    Hey, KKK7.... those dudes CHOOSE to blow themselves up. Even their
    stupid leaders choose otherwise. Or haven't you noticed that ?

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Feb 1, 2005
  6. Me

    gangle Guest

    "Me" wrote
    > Two Middle East mothers .....

    <snipped remaining prejudiced, bad
    taste bullshit>

    gangle's Usenet Comedy Corollary:

    When a newsgroup subject line contains the words "Humor,"
    "Funny," and/or "Joke," the message body will almost
    never contain anything humorous and/or funny.

    gangle, Feb 1, 2005
  7. Me

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Me composed the following;:
    > Two

    Nope, not even a little humour.

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

    Paul - xxx, Feb 1, 2005
  8. Me

    Muppet Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > Two Middle East mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a pint
    > of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts
    > flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
    >
    > "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
    > "Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
    > "He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
    > "Oh so sad dear" says the other.
    > "And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
    > "Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when
    > he was born".
    > "He's a martyr too " says mum quietly.
    > "Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
    > "And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18", she
    > whispers.
    > "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started
    > school".
    > "He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.
    > After a pause and a deep sigh, the second muslim mother looks wistfully at
    > the photographs and says... "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

    It made me laugh.

    Thank You..

    Muppet, Feb 1, 2005
  9. On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:29:59 -0500, Me <> wrote:

    >"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Good one!

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org