    members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
    please :)
    have a look and see if i doing anything wrong please www.gameplay360.com

    gilb29, Jun 25, 2007

  2. gilb29

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "gilb29" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
    > members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
    > please :)
    > have a look and see if i doing anything wrong please www.gameplay360.com

    One should think about it when one sees something like this. I am not saying
    that this is the case, but would I *click*. The answer would be NO.

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 26, 2007

  3. gilb29

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jun 25, 8:18 pm, gilb29 <> wrote:
    > i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
    > members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
    > please :)
    > have a look and see if i doing anything wrong pleasewww.gameplay360.com

    Hey, gilb29. Looks good to me, chum. Anything I "touched" worked.
    Looks good, eye-catching.
    WHAZZUP? Just "throw it around a bit more". Where-ever you go (gamers
    sites) on line "drop" the site.
    Good luck.

    sandy58, Jun 28, 2007
  4. gilb29

    gilb29 Guest

    On Jun 28, 6:17 pm, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 8:18 pm, gilb29 <> wrote:> i have no proplems in promoting my website. but how do you attract new
    > > members to a forum damm its hard any help on this would be great
    > > please :)
    > > have a look and see if i doing anything wrong pleasewww.gameplay360.com

    > Hey, gilb29. Looks good to me, chum. Anything I "touched" worked.
    > Looks good, eye-catching.
    > WHAZZUP? Just "throw it around a bit more". Where-ever you go (gamers
    > sites) on line "drop" the site.
    > Good luck.

    thanks buddy for advice i know website will work just the damm
    forum :)

    gilb29, Jun 28, 2007