    well i am having trouble recieving attachment files for my course.. why should i do?
    --
    MARIA FIGIROVA

    delia martin, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Blinky the Shark, Jul 10, 2003

  3. delia  martin

    Stevo Guest

    delia martin wrote:
    > well i am having trouble recieving attachment files for my course..
    > why should i do?

    If you mean that you are unable to open or save attachments can you advise
    if you get any warning notice or error message when you try? This sort of
    information will help you get answers.

    As you are using OE 6, you might like to start by looking under Tools |
    Options, then on the Security tab, if the "Do Not Allow Attachments.. "
    option is selected, uncheck it and maybe you problem will be solved?

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    Stevo, Jul 10, 2003
  4. "delia martin" <> wrote in message

    well i am having trouble recieving attachment files for my course.. why
    should i do?

    Welcome and enjoy.
    --
    Get all your movies and shareware
    here: Hub addy : sharewarerus.no-ip.info

    Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us, Jul 10, 2003
  5. delia  martin

    rifleman Guest

    In news:bejoss$8id$,
    Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us <> typed:
    > "delia martin" <> wrote in message
    >
    > well i am having trouble recieving attachment files for my course..
    > why should i do?
    >
    > Welcome and enjoy.

    Why should you do....what?

    --