A lens test for the 28-75 f2.8 XR DI

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AnOvercomer 02, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. AnOvercomer 02, Apr 20, 2005

  2. AnOvercomer 02

    Andres Guest

    AnOvercomer 02 wrote:
    > It looks like this lens compares well against the Canon lens and cost a
    > fraction of the price.

    do you know if it fits also film bodies?

    Andres

    Andres, Apr 20, 2005

  3. On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:40:59 +0300, Andres <> wrote:

    >do you know if it fits also film bodies?

    Works just fine.

    --
    Michael Benveniste --

    Michael Benveniste, Apr 21, 2005
  4. AnOvercomer 02, Apr 21, 2005
  5. AnOvercomer 02

    Sander Vesik Guest

    In rec.photo.equipment.35mm Andres <> wrote:
    > AnOvercomer 02 wrote:
    > > It looks like this lens compares well against the Canon lens and cost a
    > > fraction of the price.

    > do you know if it fits also film bodies?

    yes. the DA/DX style APS-C sized sensor lens from Tamron
    have the Di-II designation.

    --
    Sander

    +++ Out of cheese error +++

    Sander Vesik, Apr 21, 2005
  6. AnOvercomer 02

    Patzt Guest

    Patzt, Apr 22, 2005
  7. AnOvercomer 02

    Patzt Guest

    Or maybe it's "AnOvercomer 02" that I should have said instead of
    "Cody". Sorry, I'm new at this site. ;)

    Patzt

    *********
    Join us at http://photography-cafe.com