A L E R T MISSING CHILD AGE 4 CAN YOU HELP? REWARD 4 MILLION EUROS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Missing Madeleine McCann, May 13, 2007.

  1. A L E R T MISSING CHILD AGE 4 CAN YOU HELP? REWARD 4 MILLION EUROS

    Please help find this little girl who was abducted in Portugal all
    information received will be in strictest confidence

    There is now a reward of almost 4 million pound or 5 million euros.

    PLEASE COME FORWARD WITH INFORMATION
    PICTURES OF THE CHILD CAN BE FOUND HERE.

    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ty...h-for-madeleine/2007/05/12/1178899171869.html

    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265166,00.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTv_L21DEuw

    If you have information please contact your local police authority
    Or contact
    http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/emailafriend/

    ÂGE absent 3 de Madeleine McCann d'enfant en bas âge Aider svp à
    trouver cette petite fille qui a été enlevée au Portugal que toute
    l'information reçue être avec la discrétion la plus totale Il y a
    maintenant une récompense de presque 4 millions de livre ou de 5
    millions d'euros. VEUILLEZ VENIR EN AVANT AVEC L'INFORMATION DES
    IMAGES DE L'ENFANT PEUVENT ÊTRE TROUVÉES
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265166,00.html Si vous
    faites entrer en contact avec l'information svp votre local maintenir
    l'ordre l'autorité Ou contact
    http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/emailafriend/

    Fehlendes Toddler Madeleine McCann ALTER 3 hilft bitte, dieses kleine
    Mädchen zu finden, das in Portugal entführt wurde, alle erhaltenen
    Informationen im strengsten Vertrauen dort sein ist jetzt eine
    Belohnung von fast 4 Million zerstoßen oder 5 Million Euro. VORWÄRTS
    MIT INFORMATIONEN ABBILDUNGEN DES KINDES BITTE KOMMEN KANN HIER
    GEFUNDEN WERDEN.
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ty...h-for-madeleine/2007/05/12/1178899171869.html
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265166,00.html, wenn du
    Informationen bitte mit deiner lokalen Polizeiberechtigung in
    Verbindung treten oder mit
    http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/emailafriend/ in Verbindung treten
    läßt

    L'ETÀ mancante 3 del Madeleine McCann del Toddler contribuisce prego a
    trovare questa ragazza piccola che è stata rapita nel Portogallo che
    tutte le informazioni ricevute essere nella riservatezza più rigorosa
    là è ora una ricompensa di quasi 4 milione libbre o di 5 milione euro.
    VENIRE PREGO IN AVANTI CON LE IMMAGINI DELLE INFORMAZIONI DEL BAMBINO
    PUÒ ESSERE TROVATO QUI.
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ty...h-for-madeleine/2007/05/12/1178899171869.html
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265166,00.html se fate
    prego metterti in contatto con le informazioni prendere contatto con
    la vostra autorità locale della polizia o
    http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/emailafriend/

    ??????????? Toddler ??????? ??????? ??????? 3 ??????????, ????????
    ????? ??? ???????, ??????? ??? ??????? ? ?????????? ??? ??????????,
    ?????????? ????? ??????? ?????????????????? ??? ?????? ??????????????
    ????? 4 ????????? ?????? ??????????, ??? 5 ???. ????. ???????
    ??????????? ??????????, ?????????? ?????, ????? ????? ?????.
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ty...h-for-madeleine/2007/05/12/1178899171869.html
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0, ,91210-1265166,00. html ???? ??
    ????????? ??????????? ????????? ? ??????? ??????????? ??????? ???
    ????????? http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/emailafriend/
    Missing Madeleine McCann, May 13, 2007

  2. Missing Madeleine McCann

    Guest

    , May 14, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Missing Madeleine McCann < > wrote:
    >
    >> A L E R T MISSING CHILD AGE 4 CAN YOU HELP? REWARD 4 MILLION EUROS
    >>

    > Ah the power of Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/2j333u
    > http://digg.com/world_news/No_end_to_Madeleine_family_agony_Please_digg_this_as_high_as_possible
    >
    > Don't get me wrong I hope for the best in this, just when digg gets
    > together things can get done.

    You follow digg? What's the latest on their DRM crack stance? Last I
    saw they were on Stance 2, we'll keep it published. Stance 1 was we'll
    pull it from our site.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 14, 2007
  4. Missing Madeleine McCann

    Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >http://digg.com/world_news/No_end_to_Madeleine_family_agony_Please_digg_this_as_high_as_possible

    >> Don't get me wrong I hope for the best in this, just when digg gets
    >> together things can get done.

    >You follow digg? What's the latest on their DRM crack stance? Last I
    >saw they were on Stance 2, we'll keep it published. Stance 1 was we'll
    >pull it from our site.

    Ya, I follow digg, and the DRM crack post was quite the day, it was
    just totally wild.

    His mistake was taking down the site, once it came back online the
    number was placed in every message (My HD crashed and it's giving an
    error message of 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0...
    help).

    My time (pacific time) in the evening I sat at the home page, hit
    refresh and a whole slew of new message would appear each having some
    7000 diggs. (each person has one Digg to ya or nay an article)

    Ya, it was an insane night, the stance (2) now is the kids rule :)
    (remember Digg is a young site age wise).

    I've seen Digg take down sites, attack a site or person to right a
    wrong (and win), get a person on a presidential debate (pry not on
    their own) - mob mentality that can be utilized for the right reason
    or purpose.

    The key 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 had been
    published on other websites a month before it hit Digg, but once it
    did, it made a big splash.

    The link on Digg that started it all
    http://rudd-o.com/archives/2007/04/30/spread-this-number/
    --