  1. Lionel Lauer

    Lionel Lauer Guest

    Please insert large disposable camera peripherals into my anal cavity
    Lionel Lauer, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Lionel Lauer

    dwight Guest

    "Lionel Lauer" <> wrote ...nothing of significance.

    I'm sitting here thinking of the words to Eleanor Rigby.

    dwight
    dwight, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Lionel Lauer

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "dwight" <> stated that:

    >"Lionel Lauer" <> wrote ...nothing of significance.
    >
    >I'm sitting here thinking of the words to Eleanor Rigby.

    You all know that "" is our Anonymous
    Porno-Troll impersonating me, right?

    Lionel, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Lionel Lauer

    dwight Guest

    "Lionel" <> wrote in message
    > Kibo informs me that "dwight" <> stated that:
    >
    > >"Lionel Lauer" <> wrote ...nothing of

    significance.

    > >I'm sitting here thinking of the words to Eleanor Rigby.

    > You all know that "" is our Anonymous
    > Porno-Troll impersonating me, right?

    What, the hotmail account posting through Google? Seems like a lot of work
    just to make an ass of oneself.

    dwight
    dwight, Jun 29, 2004