    taken the exam since the objectives have been
    upgraded..Nov.26,2003?? Any help or suggestions would be
    appreciated..Thanks Ken
    Kenobi rocks, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Take your braindump question elsewhere!!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Kenobi rocks

    Kenobi rocks Guest

    Alrighty then, that's one suggestion...anymore???

    Kenobi rocks, Dec 29, 2003
  4. What did you expect?
    You post to a certification newsgroup that you are using braindumps(TestKing
    is a braindump in case you weren't aware) to cheat on the test and ask for
    advice.

    The responses have been kind so far--it can get much worse.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 29, 2003
  5. Kenobi rocks

    Kenobi rocks Guest

    Hello Larry,
    I don't understand how you can say I am
    cheating by using this "braindump".I post stuff in here to
    learn. I had no idea that this "Test King" is a cheating
    tool..Thank you for pointing this out..Regards, Kenobi

    Kenobi rocks, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Hi Kenobi,

    I believe you honestly did not know that TestKing was a
    braindump --unfortunately many times new users are taken in by the braindump
    sites without knowing what they are involved with.

    If you use TestKing study guides and practice tests you ARE cheating even if
    you are not aware of it. TestKing practice tests are the exact questions
    that are on the exams (ie-copied word for word by users that are breaking
    their nondisclosure agreement by publishing the questions).

    You seem to be genuinely interested in learning the material--this is a good
    sign. When looking for study guides one thing to look out for are sites that
    guarantee you to pass--this is a sure sign they are using illegal copies of
    the exams to teach you to memorize the questions you will see on the exam.

    Best of luck to you,

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 29, 2003
  7. Kenobi rocks

    Kenobi Guest

    Hello again Larry,
    Thanks for the input.I have been
    studying those tests for a good month now plus other A+
    books. I really feel stupid but am glad you told me the
    truth. Thanks and God bless...Ken

    Kenobi, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Kenobi rocks

    Guest Guest

    <>
    >>> preparation

    questions:
    >Is
    >>> anyone
    >>> would be

    >>.
    >>

    >.
    > Well if you can cheat by memorizing the collective pool

    of 4/500 questions across 2 tests,I'd say you are over
    working yourself to pass the tests and acquire the
    certification.But, I feel safe in assuming that if you can
    you will be forced into having some idea as to what you
    are doing.That's more than I can say fo many a college
    graduate.
    Guest, Jan 12, 2004
  9. Kenobi rocks

    Infidel Guest

    <>

    all their products.Since you know all about
    certifications,how about finishing the "assistance" and
    making a constructive "suggestion" as to who offers
    CURRENT curriculum for each certification that you know
    anything about.Otherwise,the wiser of us will be forced to
    assume that you are just another phlaming flamer with a
    redhot opinion.And no I will not include my email again as
    I've received 20+ viruses since posting it previously at
    this site.{Just in case you want to know what sleazy
    really is}
    Infidel, Jan 14, 2004