    ready book which doesn't cover any of the new stuff. It doesn't even cover
    stuff like USB 2.0, AGP 8x, Serial ATA ....

    Thank you in advance ..

    Nickoteen, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Nickoteen

    jeff Guest

    I would strongly suggest you get yourself an updated book.
    I don't know why but this is never suggested: GO TO THE LIBRARY!
    If you live in a decent size town they should have a few A+ books, if
    not have them transfer some for you, many libraries can do this.
    I live in a town of about 1/4 million and our system has probably
    probably 6 or 7 different A+ books, some outdated but a couple of new
    ones too.

    I haven't a great mind or memory but I do like to read and have found
    that one authors explanation on a subject may be confusing and
    another's very clear. Use all the different resources you can.
    FYI, I did have a question about modern USB's, so yes, it is important
    to be up to snuff.

    jeff, Mar 7, 2004