    So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.

    can any1 clear this up for me thanks.

    sean

    Sean, May 23, 2004

  2. Sean

    Techie Guest

    don't book until you pass the Transcenders or until you feel 100% ready
    otherwise you are just throwing your money away

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21
    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware

    exam

    Techie, May 23, 2004

  3. it is 515 out of 900, they want you to achieve a higher mark to make certain
    that you pass.

    Fred Mathering, May 23, 2004
  4. Sean

    PlazticSoul Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware

    exam
    > i am getting constant marks around 570 however it says this is a fail, i
    > thought a pass was 515 out of 900?
    > So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.
    >
    > can any1 clear this up for me thanks.
    >
    > sean

    It is a 515, but the standards for the practice tests may be higher. My
    heart nearly stopped after taking the real hardware exam when I saw I scored
    a 518. One more question missed and I might not have passed!!!!

    PlazticSoul, May 23, 2004