A@H/Trixbox - setting extensions to pass an outbound CID to voip.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Linker3000, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. Linker3000

    Linker3000 Guest

    Hi Guys,

    Two things I learnt today:

    1) voip.co.uk's 'withhold CLID' is broken and will not be fixed until
    the next release of their code sometime in December - so if you *think*
    you are withholding your CID you'd better check!

    2) If I set a legitimate (ie: on our 'allowed list' at voip.co.uk)
    outbound CID against our SIP extensions, it doesn't seem to be passed on
    to voip.co.uk and used - has anyone got this working - eg:

    Extensions A B C send and seem to come from 01xxx xxxxxx
    Extensions D E F send and seem to come from 01yyy yyyyyy

    I think I recall seeing an article explaining how to put your extensions
    in groups so they used a specific outbound route (and, therefore, a
    specific SIP trunk/account and its allocated CID) - can anyone point me
    in the right direction?

    Thanks
    Linker3000, Nov 22, 2006