    The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere, belongs to the
    conservative ideology as well as interest.

    Try again, please !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    > The prime minister of the United Kingdom, Mr. Gordon Brown, appears
    > to me as having a "dry mentality with".
    >
    > Here in Norway, we do have such a decision making policy as well,
    > though by means of the legislative government.
    >
    > The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere, belongs to
    > the conservative ideology as well as interest.
    >
    > Try again, please !

    Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling on about a British Prime
    Minister?

    Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    Dr..a.g--o'''n, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    > Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >
    >>The prime minister of the United Kingdom, Mr. Gordon Brown, appears
    >>to me as having a "dry mentality with".
    >>
    >>Here in Norway, we do have such a decision making policy as well,
    >>though by means of the legislative government.
    >>
    >>The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere, belongs to
    >>the conservative ideology as well as interest.
    >>
    >>Try again, please !

    > Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling on about a British Prime
    > Minister?
    >
    > Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    He's a troll and probably not taking near enough Lithium. He's
    delusional and thinks Norwegian politicians have solved all the problems
    of the world, not like here in the US where they really have.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 12, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    clot Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    >> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>
    >>> The prime minister of the United Kingdom, Mr. Gordon Brown, appears
    >>> to me as having a "dry mentality with".
    >>>
    >>> Here in Norway, we do have such a decision making policy as well,
    >>> though by means of the legislative government.
    >>>
    >>> The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere, belongs to
    >>> the conservative ideology as well as interest.
    >>>
    >>> Try again, please !

    >> Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling on about a British
    >> Prime Minister?
    >>
    >> Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    > He's a troll and probably not taking near enough Lithium. He's
    > delusional and thinks Norwegian politicians have solved all the
    > problems of the world, not like here in the US where they really have.

    Nice one! Taken with the pinch of salt that you intended!

    clot, Jul 12, 2007
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:32:50 +0100, "Dr..a.g--o'''n"
    <mt@...vvvvxxxxxxxvv.com> wrote:

    >Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling on about a British Prime
    >Minister?

    Just killifle the idiot.

    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2007
  6. "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in

    wrote in news:f73pas$87i$:

    > Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling
    > on about a British Prime Minister?
    >
    > Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
    What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
    able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

    --

    http://www.impeachribbon.com/

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Fucktard

    We are undergoing an unprecedented heat-wave in the USA.

    It is so hot locally that at many Regional Zoos
    all the water-buffalo have completely evaporated!

    And there is not a thing in the world anyone can do about it...
    Because President Bush already pardoned The Weather Channel!

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 12, 2007
  7. Knut Arvid Keilen

    thanatoid Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    >> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>
    >>>The prime minister of the United Kingdom, Mr. Gordon
    >>>Brown, appears to me as having a "dry mentality with".
    >>>
    >>>Here in Norway, we do have such a decision making policy
    >>>as well, though by means of the legislative government.
    >>>
    >>>The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere,
    >>>belongs to the conservative ideology as well as interest.
    >>>
    >>>Try again, please !

    >> Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling on about
    >> a British Prime Minister?
    >>
    >> Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    > He's a troll and probably not taking near enough Lithium.
    > He's delusional and thinks Norwegian politicians have
    > solved all the problems of the world, not like here in the
    > US where they really have.

    DAMN I gotta remember not to read your posts with a mouth full
    of coffee!!! That last line is a GEM.

    --
    Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    reality.

    thanatoid, Jul 12, 2007
  8. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> The prime minister of the United Kingdom, Mr. Gordon Brown,
    >>> appears to me as having a "dry mentality with".
    >>>
    >>> Here in Norway, we do have such a decision making policy
    >>> as well, though by means of the legislative government.
    >>>
    >>> The persons involved, rather what is expected elsewhere,
    >>> belongs to the conservative ideology as well as interest.
    >>>
    >>> Try again, please !

    > "Dr..a.g--o'''n" <mt@...vvvvxxxxxxxvv.com>
    > wrote in news:f73pas$87i$:
    >>
    >> Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling
    >> on about a British Prime Minister?
    >>
    >> Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    > LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
    > What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
    > able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

    If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then they must
    also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has made this country
    your 51st State!

    It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking' up to a
    gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its above
    international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.

    The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying dumbo has
    gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

    Dr..a.g--o'''n, Jul 12, 2007
  9. Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >>"Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in

    >>"Dr..a.g--o'''n" <mt@...vvvvxxxxxxxvv.com>
    >>wrote in news:f73pas$87i$:
    >>
    >>>Could I ask why the hell is a Norwegian prattling
    >>>on about a British Prime Minister?
    >>>
    >>>Incidentally, what are you commenting on and why?

    >>LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
    >>What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
    >>able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

    > If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then they must
    > also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has made this country
    > your 51st State!
    >
    > It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking' up to a
    > gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its above
    > international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
    >
    > The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying dumbo has
    > gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

    heh heh, heh ... he said obsequious.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 12, 2007
  10. >> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in

    wrote in news:f75giv$hjl$:

    > If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then they
    > must also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has made
    > this country your 51st State!
    >
    > It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking' up
    > to a gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its above
    > international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
    >
    > The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying dumbo
    > has gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

    But then I'm not sure what the rest of the world
    would have to bitch about and blame stuff on.

    --

    http://www.impeachribbon.com/

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Fucktard

    I hope if dogs ever take over world, and they choose a king,
    they don't just go by size, or smelling each others butts...

    Because I bet there are some Chihuahuas and
    Terriers with some really good ideas too.

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 12, 2007
  11. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in

    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>>
    >>> LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
    >>> What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
    >>> able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

    > "Dr..a.g--o'''n" <mt@...vvvvxxxxxxxvv.com>
    > wrote in news:f75giv$hjl$:
    >>
    >> If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then
    >> they must also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has
    >> made this country your 51st State!
    >>
    >> It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking'
    >> up to a gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its
    >> above international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
    >>
    >> The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying
    >> dumbo has gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

    > But then I'm not sure what the rest of the world
    > would have to bitch about and blame stuff on.

    The rest of the world follows the Yanks for bitchin' - and where the Yanks
    go, the world follows (I think not)!

    Dr..a.g--o'''n, Jul 12, 2007
  12. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in

    >>> LOL!@"prattling on" ! It's a small world, after all?
    >>> What with this new "EU" thang, Norwegians should be
    >>> able to vote in the UK Parliment, ehh?

    >> If you Norwegians should be able to vote in our Parli*A*ment then
    >> they must also be able to vote in you Congress - seeing as Blair has
    >> made this country your 51st State!
    >>
    >> It's a relief that he's gone so there's no more obsequious 'sucking'
    >> up to a gun-happy, paranoid president of a country that thinks its
    >> above international and moral law with him and his cohorts in charge.
    >>
    >> The world will breath a huge sigh of relief when Dubya the lying
    >> dumbo has gone - and some sort of sense prevails in your country!

    > heh heh, heh ... he said obsequious.

    I could have said: flattering, toadying, submissive, sycophantic, fawning

    Dr..a.g--o'''n, Jul 12, 2007
  13. Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:

    >>heh heh, heh ... he said obsequious.

    > I could have said: flattering, toadying, submissive, sycophantic, fawning

    Hey, you know how to get to Roget's too! Good job.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 12, 2007
  14. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Jim S Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:33:16 +0100, Dr..a.g--o'''n wrote:

> [...]

    Why not - bloody Scots can!

    --
    Jim S
    Tyneside UK