    No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will love
    it.

    http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Bill Schowengerdt

    Jonas Grumby Guest

    "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    > My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    >
    > Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use it,
    > it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could recommend
    > it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    > have Word on your computer)
    >
    > I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything on
    > the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    >
    > No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will love
    > it.
    >
    > http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?

    Jonas Grumby, Sep 10, 2003

  3. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:25:41 -0600, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, "Jonas Grumby" <> posted:
    ..

    >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    >> My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    >>
    >> Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use it,
    >> it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could recommend
    >> it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    >> have Word on your computer)
    >>
    >> I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything on
    >> the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    >>
    >> No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will love
    >> it.
    >>
    >> http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    >Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?

    Yeah... Right. "Spaming"? This was posted to only this NG.
    "Tetemarketing" Have you received a call from me?

    Nope.... I just really like this little program and therefore think many
    others may like it too.

    BTW.... I suggest you get a dictionary if you want to insult people.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Bill Schowengerdt

    Ionizer Guest

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:25:41 -0600, While I was using pressure to stop
    > the bleeding, "Jonas Grumby" <> posted:
    > .
    > >
    > >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    > >> My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    > >>
    > >> Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use

    it,
    > >> it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could

    recommend
    > >> it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You

    must
    > >> have Word on your computer)
    > >>
    > >> I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything on
    > >> the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    > >>
    > >> No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will

    love
    > >> it.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    > >Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?

    > Yeah... Right. "Spaming"? This was posted to only this NG.
    > "Tetemarketing" Have you received a call from me?
    >
    > Nope.... I just really like this little program and therefore think many
    > others may like it too.
    >
    > BTW.... I suggest you get a dictionary if you want to insult people.

    I don't understand your response to the Skipper: He didn't spell those
    words incorrectly at all in his post- but you did, in your response!

    Please explain,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Bill Schowengerdt

    Ed Guest

    "Jonas Grumby" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    > > My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    > >
    > > Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use

    it,
    > > it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could recommend
    > > it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    > > have Word on your computer)
    > >
    > > I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything on
    > > the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    > >
    > > No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will love
    > > it.
    > >
    > > http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    > Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?

    Registrant:
    alan stockman (DYNAWARES3-DOM)
    2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    colorado springs, CO 80906
    us

    Domain Name: DYNAWARES.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    alan stockman (YJAFTQTBYO)
    2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    colorado springs, CO 80906
    us
    404.586.9999
    Technical Contact:
    master, host (HM7084)
    34 PEACHTREE ST NW
    ATLANTA, GA 30303-2316
    US
    404-586-9999 fax: 404-586-0001

    Record expires on 16-Jan-2006.
    Record created on 16-Nov-2001.
    Database last updated on 10-Sep-2003 15:24:04 EDT.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
    B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
    C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42

    Ed, Sep 10, 2003
  6. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:25:07 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    bleeding, "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> posted:
    ..
    >"Jonas Grumby" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    >> > My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    >> >
    >> > Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use

    >it,
    >> > it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could recommend
    >> > it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    >> > have Word on your computer)
    >> >
    >> > I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything on
    >> > the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    >> >
    >> > No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will love
    >> > it.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    >> Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?
    >>

    >Registrant:
    >alan stockman (DYNAWARES3-DOM)
    >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    >colorado springs, CO 80906
    >us
    >
    >Domain Name: DYNAWARES.COM
    >
    >Administrative Contact:
    >alan stockman (YJAFTQTBYO)
    >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    >colorado springs, CO 80906
    >us
    >404.586.9999
    >Technical Contact:
    >master, host (HM7084)
    >34 PEACHTREE ST NW
    >ATLANTA, GA 30303-2316
    >US
    >404-586-9999 fax: 404-586-0001
    >
    >Record expires on 16-Jan-2006.
    >Record created on 16-Nov-2001.
    >Database last updated on 10-Sep-2003 15:24:04 EDT.
    >
    >Domain servers in listed order:
    >
    >A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
    >B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
    >C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42

    Sorry, but this is apparently beyond me, since it means nothing to me.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Bill Schowengerdt

    bb3 Guest

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:25:07 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    > bleeding, "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> posted:
    > .
    > >"Jonas Grumby" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message

    it.

    > >it,

    recommend

    must

    on

    love

    > >> Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?
    > >>

    > >Registrant:
    > >alan stockman (DYNAWARES3-DOM)
    > >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    > >colorado springs, CO 80906
    > >us
    > >
    > >Domain Name: DYNAWARES.COM
    > >
    > >Administrative Contact:
    > >alan stockman (YJAFTQTBYO)
    > >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    > >colorado springs, CO 80906
    > >us
    > >404.586.9999
    > >Technical Contact:
    > >master, host (HM7084)
    > >34 PEACHTREE ST NW
    > >ATLANTA, GA 30303-2316
    > >US
    > >404-586-9999 fax: 404-586-0001
    > >
    > >Record expires on 16-Jan-2006.
    > >Record created on 16-Nov-2001.
    > >Database last updated on 10-Sep-2003 15:24:04 EDT.
    > >
    > >Domain servers in listed order:
    > >
    > >A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
    > >B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
    > >C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42
    > >

    > Sorry, but this is apparently beyond me, since it means nothing to me.

    He wasn't talking to you.

    bb3, Sep 10, 2003
  8. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:22:39 -0400, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, "Ionizer" <> posted:
    ..
    >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:25:41 -0600, While I was using pressure to stop
    >> the bleeding, "Jonas Grumby" <> posted:
    >> .
    >> >
    >> >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message

    >it,

    >recommend

    >must

    >love

    >> >Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?

    >> Yeah... Right. "Spaming"? This was posted to only this NG.
    >> "Tetemarketing" Have you received a call from me?
    >>
    >> Nope.... I just really like this little program and therefore think many
    >> others may like it too.
    >>
    >> BTW.... I suggest you get a dictionary if you want to insult people.

    >I don't understand your response to the Skipper: He didn't spell those
    >words incorrectly at all in his post- but you did, in your response!
    >
    >Please explain,

    You are correct that I misspelled "telemarketing". This only underlines
    how much I need a spellchecker. ;-)

    However, I do not see where I accused him of misspelling anything. But I
    did suggest that he used the terms incorrectly.

    You know..... In this life it seems to me that there are not many things
    that really work well enough to warrant having, even fewer are worthy of
    recommending. At least for me, this spellchecker is good enough for both.

    If there is something wrong with the program, I have not experienced it.

    So.... In an effort to actually contribute to this NG (From which I have
    often benefited) I posteded my recommendation. But.... My effort was not
    well met (at least by one person). Perhaps he was trolling me. I don't
    know,

    Thank you for asking for the explanation,

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 10, 2003
  9. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:40:39 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    bleeding, "bb3" <> posted:
    ..

    >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:25:07 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    >> bleeding, "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> posted:
    >> .
    >> >"Jonas Grumby" <> wrote in message

    >it.

    >> >it,

    >recommend

    >must

    >on

    >love

    >> >Registrant:
    >> >alan stockman (DYNAWARES3-DOM)
    >> >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    >> >colorado springs, CO 80906
    >> >us
    >> >
    >> >Domain Name: DYNAWARES.COM
    >> >
    >> >Administrative Contact:
    >> >alan stockman (YJAFTQTBYO)
    >> >2401 1/2 east st. vrain
    >> >colorado springs, CO 80906
    >> >us
    >> >404.586.9999
    >> >Technical Contact:
    >> >master, host (HM7084)
    >> >34 PEACHTREE ST NW
    >> >ATLANTA, GA 30303-2316
    >> >US
    >> >404-586-9999 fax: 404-586-0001
    >> >
    >> >Record expires on 16-Jan-2006.
    >> >Record created on 16-Nov-2001.
    >> >Database last updated on 10-Sep-2003 15:24:04 EDT.
    >> >
    >> >Domain servers in listed order:
    >> >
    >> >A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
    >> >B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
    >> >C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42
    >> >

    >> Sorry, but this is apparently beyond me, since it means nothing to me.
    >>

    >He wasn't talking to you.

    Sorry. But... I am curious. What is the meaning of his post?

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Bill Schowengerdt

    bb3 Guest

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:40:39 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    > bleeding, "bb3" <> posted:
    > .
    > >
    > >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:25:07 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop

    the
    > >> bleeding, "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> posted:
    > >> .

    installed
    > >it.

    NG.

    use

    > >recommend

    (You
    > >must

    anything
    > >on

    will
    > >love

    > >> Sorry, but this is apparently beyond me, since it means nothing to me.
    > >>

    > >He wasn't talking to you.

    > Sorry. But... I am curious. What is the meaning of his post?

    Just what it says. You were implying, by saying "since it means nothing to
    me" that the post was directed at you. It wasn't. It was directed at Jonas
    Grumby.

    bb3, Sep 10, 2003
  11. Bill Schowengerdt

    trout Guest

    Bill Schowengerdt wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:40:39 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop
    > the bleeding, "bb3" <> posted:
    > .
    >>
    >> "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:25:07 GMT, While I was using pressure to
    >>> stop the bleeding, "Ed" <emalphrus@remove_this.yahoo.com> posted:
    >>> .

    >>> Sorry, but this is apparently beyond me, since it means nothing to
    >>> me.
    >>>

    >> He wasn't talking to you.

    > Sorry. But... I am curious. What is the meaning of his post?

    Ed posted the administrative contact, and location, of the website
    you posted. Presumably; this shows it to be in quite a different part of
    the country than you are in.
    Secondly, this "Jonas Grumby" seems to have been constructed for the
    purpose of trolling you. As you mentioned a free program in one
    newsgroup; I would think it's a safe assumption. Or possibly, someone
    that is otherwise not very bright, and truly doesn't know what
    "spamming" is.
    --
    "*Do* try to stop being such an easy target."

    trout, Sep 10, 2003
  12. Bill Schowengerdt

    Ionizer Guest

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:22:39 -0400, While I was using pressure to stop
    > the bleeding, "Ionizer" <> posted:
    > >
    > >I don't understand your response to the Skipper: He didn't spell those
    > >words incorrectly at all in his post- but you did, in your response!
    > >
    > >Please explain,

    > You are correct that I misspelled "telemarketing". This only underlines
    > how much I need a spellchecker. ;-)
    >
    > However, I do not see where I accused him of misspelling anything. But I
    > did suggest that he used the terms incorrectly.
    >
    > You know..... In this life it seems to me that there are not many things
    > that really work well enough to warrant having, even fewer are worthy of
    > recommending. At least for me, this spellchecker is good enough for both.
    >
    > If there is something wrong with the program, I have not experienced it.
    >
    > So.... In an effort to actually contribute to this NG (From which I have
    > often benefited) I posteded my recommendation. But.... My effort was not
    > well met (at least by one person). Perhaps he was trolling me. I don't
    > know,
    >
    > Thank you for asking for the explanation,

    Not to worry, Bill. I was just curious about your apparently-selective
    spelling mistakes. Anyway, the accusation of "spammer," how ever one might
    wish to spell it, is misguided in your case because you are recommending a
    freeware product. It makes me hesitant to recommend MP3Gain or MP3Trim
    should anyone find those utilities of value (and they are.)

    I consider myself to be pretty good at spelling things correctly and
    juggling sentence construction, but a spell-checker of some sort is always
    handy for spotting typos at the very least.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 10, 2003
  13. Bill Schowengerdt

    trout Guest

    Bill Schowengerdt wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed
    > it. My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this
    > NG.
    >
    > Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use
    > it, it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could
    > recommend it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker
    > (free). (You must have Word on your computer)
    >
    > I am a lousy speller, and this spellchecker corrects almost anything
    > on the screen. It is an outstanding little program.
    >
    > No... I am in no way affiliated with these people. Try it, you will
    > love it.
    >
    > http://www.dynawares.com/spell.htm

    SPAM report sent to , -berlin.de,

    --
    "Do try to stop being such an easy target."

    trout, Sep 10, 2003
  14. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 11 Sep 2003
    00:49:29 +0200, trout uttered this:

    > Date: 11 Sep 2003 00:49:29 +0200
    > From: "trout" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Re: A great bit of software is a rare find.

    "Do any of the Windoze viruses actually have a user interface?"
    There's a generic front-end to most of them, called
    Outlook Express.
    - - alt.os.linux

    William Poaster, Sep 10, 2003
  15. Bill Schowengerdt

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:45:34 -0500, Bill Schowengerdt
    <> wrote:

    >it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    >have Word on your computer)

    You are aware that Word has a built-in spellchecker aren't you? I've
    always wondered why I turned out to be such a good speller where
    others can't seem to spell definitely without an 'a' for the second
    'i'...

    [ Doc Jeff ], Sep 11, 2003
  16. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:25:17 -0700, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, "trout" <> posted:
    ..

    Thank you. I really am trying.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 11, 2003
  17. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:02:11 -0700, While I was using pressure to stop
    the bleeding, "[ Doc Jeff ]" <> posted:
    ..
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    >>have Word on your computer)

    >You are aware that Word has a built-in spellchecker aren't you? I've
    >always wondered why I turned out to be such a good speller where
    >others can't seem to spell definitely without an 'a' for the second

    I am aware. Previously, I would frequently cut/paste into Word and back
    again. But this spellchecker obviously uses the Word spellchecker without
    the previous difficulty. I just click on the icon is systray, and.....

    I have wondered the same thing. My wife can spell almost anything. I try
    to do it her way, but alas, no success.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Sep 11, 2003
  18. Bill Schowengerdt

    Helen Guest

    :
    : "Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > Hi,
    : >
    : > On another NG , this little program was recommended and I installed it.
    : > My experience with it is so good that I must recommend it on this NG.
    : >
    : > Only rarely does anything work so well that almost every time you use
    it,
    : > it works so well that you wish someone was around so you could recommend
    : > it to them. That is how I feel about this spellchecker (free). (You must
    : > have Word on your computer)
    : :
    :
    : Spamming again, Bill? Are you telemarketing the site as well?
    :
    :
    If you have Word on your computer you do NOT need a spellchecker infested
    with ads.
    Use the spellchecker you already have. I've heard that this site and
    program are BAD news for your computer, folks. Just passing on info from a
    reliable source.

    Helen, Sep 11, 2003
  19. Bill Schowengerdt

    trout Guest

    William Poaster wrote:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Thu, 11 Sep 2003
    > 00:49:29 +0200, trout uttered this:
    >
    >> Date: 11 Sep 2003 00:49:29 +0200
    >> From: "trout" <>
    >> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    news5.aus1.giganews.com!firehose2!nntp4!intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com!b
    order1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nntp-relay.ihug.net!ihug
    ..co.nz!news-out.newsfeeds.com!propagator2-maxim!feed-maxim.newsfeeds.com
    !Gilgamesh-frogadmin.yi.org!not-for-mail
    >> Subject: Re: A great bit of software is a rare find.

    In other words; it was Itchy-boy, not me.
    --
    "Showing the extent of his cleverness, yet again."

    trout, Sep 11, 2003
  20. Bill Schowengerdt

    SgtMinor Guest

    Bill Schowengerdt wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:22:39 -0400, While I was using pressure to stop
    > the bleeding, "Ionizer" <> posted:
    > .
    > >"Bill Schowengerdt" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:25:41 -0600, While I was using pressure to stop
    > >> the bleeding, "Jonas Grumby" <> posted:
    > >> .

    > >it,

    > >recommend

    > >must

    > >love

    > >> Yeah... Right. "Spaming"? This was posted to only this NG.
    > >> "Tetemarketing" Have you received a call from me?
    > >>
    > >> Nope.... I just really like this little program and therefore think many
    > >> others may like it too.
    > >>
    > >> BTW.... I suggest you get a dictionary if you want to insult people.

    > >I don't understand your response to the Skipper: He didn't spell those
    > >words incorrectly at all in his post- but you did, in your response!
    > >
    > >Please explain,

    > You are correct that I misspelled "telemarketing". This only underlines
    > how much I need a spellchecker. ;-)
    >
    > However, I do not see where I accused him of misspelling anything. But I
    > did suggest that he used the terms incorrectly.

    When you recite someone's words in quotation marks it suggest that you
    are quoting as written. Your quotes ("spaming" and "tetemarketing")
    were not only both misspelled but they gave the impression that Ionizer
    is the one with the spelling problems. And then you topped it off by
    telling the poster to get himself a dictionary.

    If you come across a good utility, and particularly when it's free,
    provide a link in response to a post from someone who's asking for help
    with a problem that that program can address.

    SgtMinor, Sep 11, 2003