    Feb 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    fantanqiao103, Feb 12, 2008

  2. fantanqiao103

    freeas6

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Great!

    I like freeware~~
    freeas6, Feb 13, 2008

  3. fantanqiao103

    velocityreviews008

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    i have tried both software you guys referred. so good. thank you all!
    and find that noteburner can convert DRM music too, that's crazy!
    m considering convert my favorite music from ipod to my new mobile phone, jaja
    velocityreviews008, Mar 14, 2008
  4. fantanqiao103

    Dave Johnson

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    There are a lot of converters now and I like TuneCab, it has many features such as audio conversion, video conversion, extract sound from video, remove DRM, download and convert video from YouTube etc. Esy to use all in one software!
    Dave Johnson, Apr 14, 2008