A. G. Lisi's E8 model may be showing us what both our space & timereally are.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by fitz, Apr 25, 2011.

  1. fitz

    fitz Guest

    A. G. Lisi's E8 model may be showing us what both our space & time
    really are.

    (Click link below.)

    http://www.amperefitz.com/e8.htm

    Crystals and chemical compounds are tied up with group theory which
    best explains (mathematically) exactly why they form the particular
    way they do.

    Lisi's E8 model is a group theory model that may be showing us why our
    space forms the way it does via frequencies that cannot be directly
    measured from inside of our particular space-time realm (Wheeler -
    Feynman).

    Click link below for MORE:

    http://www.amperefitz.com/e8.htm

    fitz, Apr 25, 2011