    cabin.
    Anyone want to venture a guess, and also a way to prove or confirm it.
    Thanks

    JS, Jan 6, 2008

  2. JS

    Lem Guest

    JS wrote:
    > Ok Folks,
    > I have got a good one for you.
    > My mom is staying for the winter in a rvpark/cabin resort in Texas. She has
    > a cell phone with Virgin. Everyday at 8:15am, her phone rings for no
    > apparent reason. She just switched phones, still with Virgin,just for a
    > better phone. The new one does the same thing. She borrowed a friends phone,
    > that has a different network, and that phone did the same thing. She
    > borrowed the phone of the owner, who has Verizon, and it did the same thing.
    > There is a wireless network for all the rvers' laptops,etc, and we suspect
    > that, but have no way of confirming it. All this takes place in just my
    > mom's cabin, all the other phones don't ring unless they are in my mom's
    > cabin.
    > Anyone want to venture a guess, and also a way to prove or confirm it.
    > Thanks

    You'll probably have a better chance of getting an answer from
    alt.cellular (or one of the provider subgroups), comp.dcom.telecom or
    comp.dcom.telecom.tech

    Or perhaps alt.paranormal

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Jan 7, 2008

  3. JS

    CatChase Guest

    Have you considered that the phones are bluetooth and that the bluetooth is
    enabled on all the phones? Usually, this is odd for all the phones to have
    the bluetooth enabled.

    Just a thought.

    CatChase, Mar 11, 2008