    am a beginner and would like to know how to use tmpgenc properly, your help
    would be appreciated

    ---

    Edward Doyle, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    DC Guest

    Edward Doyle wrote:
    > Do you know where i can get a full step by step guide for this program as i
    > am a beginner and would like to know how to use tmpgenc properly, your help
    > would be appreciated

    Tons of guides/tutorials here:

    http://www.videohelp.com/

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Ionizer Guest

    Lots of guides and tutorials here: http://www.videohelp.com/

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Edward Doyle

    DC Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in message
    >> Do you know where i can get a full step by step guide for this program

    > as i
    >> am a beginner and would like to know how to use tmpgenc properly, your

    > help
    >> would be appreciated

    > Lots of guides and tutorials here: http://www.videohelp.com/

    Is there an echo in here? Helllooo--lo--lo--lo...? }:OD

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Edward Doyle

    Ionizer Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in message
    > Is there an echo in here? Helllooo--lo--lo--lo...? }:OD

    An example of great minds thinking alike, almost simultaneously!

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Edward Doyle

    DC Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "DC" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there an echo in here? Helllooo--lo--lo--lo...? }:OD

    > An example of great minds thinking alike, almost simultaneously!

    You overestimate my abilitiy. No, wait! That's not what I meant...

    Uhhhh.... }%O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 19, 2004