    Had and used Pecks Power Joiner on the old Celeron
    but it's wigging out with the new P4..... Does anyone
    have a good suggestion as to an alternative? TIA

    83LowRider, Aug 26, 2003

  2. 83LowRider

    Richard Guest

    www.tomasoft.com mastersplitter
    www.jas-etc.com just another splitter

    Richard, Aug 26, 2003

  3. 83LowRider

    gangle Guest

    I don't know of any free alternative.

    AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Joiner
    http://www.boilsoft.com/

    "83LowRider" wrote

    gangle, Aug 26, 2003
  4. 83LowRider

    Guest

    "83LowRider" <> wrote in message news:<JpC2b.10199$>...
    > Had and used Pecks Power Joiner on the old Celeron
    > but it's wigging out with the new P4..... Does anyone
    > have a good suggestion as to an alternative? TIA

    seen this one yet:
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/virtualdubedit.htm

    Jeroen

    , Aug 26, 2003
  5. 83LowRider

    83LowRider Guest

    "83LowRider" wrote

    <snip>

    Thanks to all three of you for your answers.

    83LowRider, Aug 26, 2003
  6. 83LowRider

    lovejia

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Do not find Free AVI joiner, only shareware with limitations, just try this AVI joiner, wish u a good luck.

    lovejia, Jan 4, 2008