    bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it back
    to the bottom?
    Thank much.

    radiosigs, Oct 4, 2004

  2. radiosigs

    philo Guest

    "radiosigs" <> wrote in message
    news:fBa8d.3079$...
    > I.m using Windows Me. I refer to the bar across the bottom of my
    > screen...the one on the left with START, icons for Outlook Express and IE6
    > and then to the right the task bar showing icons for programs running plus
    > the time. I was cleaning the lint out of my mouse and suddenly that entire
    > bar is on top instead of its usual location. Anyone know how to flip it
    > back
    > to the bottom?
    > Thank much.
    >
    >you should be able to click on one edge...near the corner

    and just drag it back in place...
    it can sometimes take a few tries

    philo, Oct 4, 2004

  3. radiosigs

    radiosigs Guest

    I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.

    radiosigs, Oct 4, 2004
  4. radiosigs

    Buffalo Guest

    "radiosigs" <> wrote in message
    > I tried but it only expands the thing to half the screen.

    Left click in the middle of a blank spot on the bar and drag it to the
    position you want.
    It sounds like you are clicking on the end or top of the bar.

    Buffalo, Oct 4, 2004
  5. radiosigs

    Zulfy Guest

    A picture = 1000 words - try this site: