    Did a search for reslmb.dll file and it didnt find anything at all :-(

    So I just deleted it :)

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Rider

    Max Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:04:28 +1300, "Rider"
    <> wrote:

    >reslmb.dll

    I did a seach for a dll file which was preventing windows loading up,
    and also didn't find it in google, so also deleted it, and had no
    problems.

    Max, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Rider

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:44:22 +1300, Max wrote:

    > did a seach for a dll file which was preventing windows loading up,
    > and also didn't find it in google, so also deleted it, and had no
    > problems.

    Yep, there are many of those.

    Gordon, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Google slam....

    AKA as Google slamming..

    nash_the_slash, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Rider

    Worm Guest

    Re: Google slam....

    "nash_the_slash" <> wrote in message
    > AKA as Google slamming..

    Does there have to be a special name for every phenomenon? Yes? OK, I
    propose "Google-gate"...in line with Corn, Water etc...

    WOrm

    Worm, Feb 20, 2004
  6. Rider

    Gurble Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:04:28 +1300, "Rider"
    <> had this to say:

    >well, a first for me with Google anyway LOL
    >
    >Did a search for reslmb.dll file and it didnt find anything at all :-(
    >
    >So I just deleted it :)

    Possibly spyware or a virus. There are a few about that make up a
    random name for dlls, hence nobody having any info on them.

    Gurble, Feb 20, 2004