    Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
    Where do I have to take these exams?

    Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    Tina Morgan Jones, Jun 4, 2006

  2. Tina Morgan Jones

    Grep Guest

    http://microsoft.com/training

    > Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?

    I might be crazy here, but I would say the easiest ones are going to be the
    ones where you know the material.

    > Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?

    http://microsoft.com/training

    > Where do I have to take these exams?

    http://microsoft.com/training

    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    I'm not MCNGP.

    Grep

    Grep, Jun 4, 2006

  3. Tina Morgan Jones

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Tina Morgan Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
    >
    > How many exams do I need?
    > Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
    > Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
    > Where do I have to take these exams?
    >
    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    Okay, so let me get this straight.

    You're asking the same questions thousands of lamers before you have asked,
    said lamers who had not bothered to even read the newsgroup before posting
    these question, and so obviously you HAVE read the newsgroup before posting,
    because you obviously know OF the MCNGP, yet you're still too stupid to know
    these questions have been asked and answered a thousand times...

    I don't even need to ask, U R naught hawt.

    No GIFS, thank yew.

    Frisbee®, Jun 4, 2006
  4. Tina Morgan Jones

    Guest Guest

    "Tina Morgan Jones" <> wrote in message

    Alright, who left the Troll Cage open again?

    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    Why's that? Because you know we'll give you an answer you don't want to hear?
    Something like:

    If you spent a little time reading the information on the Microsoft website, you
    would have had all of your answers.

    OR

    I can't believe you actually wasted the time to type "Thanks, and please, the
    MCNGP need not reply." instead of just opening your browser and typing
    "microsoft.com", then in the search bar that the provide on ALL of their pages
    typing "Exams". LMAO...what did you think we were gonna do, just ignore it? I
    hope I haven't lost you...and I hope you read the entire reply, because you
    might learn something.

    What you don't quite understand about us, or this newsgroup, is that we answer
    questions that deserve answers. Questions like...

    How many exams do I need?
    Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
    Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
    Where do I have to take these exams?

    ....are just asking to be made fun of because they can all be answered by
    spending a minimal amount of time on the Microsoft website. Because you are
    asking such feebleminded questions, we all know that you have spent exactly ZERO
    minutes looking for the answers to those questions. Now, why is it that you can
    expect people to answer YOUR questions, but you can't spend any time looking
    them up for yourself? Are you too busy? Had a long difficult day? Is it too much
    work for you?

    Or is it that you just think you're smarter than everyone else on this planet
    and that nobody on this ghodforsaken earth has ever asked a question like that?

    If you're going to get into a field that requires research, then start now.
    Don't let others do it for you. Those are questions you need to ask (and answer)
    yourself. Once you've asked yourself questions that you cannot answer, then we
    will be Overwhelmingly Glad to help. We understand that not everything is easy
    to find and we've all asked for a little help in finding things, but you need to
    spend the time at least trying to figure this stuff out for yourself.

    I suggest setting http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx as your
    homepage for a while and reading a page a day.

    > How many exams do I need?

    All of them! for a list of them:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    > Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?

    Depends on what YOU know and don't know. Sounds like you DON'T know alot more
    than you do, so I would say None of them, but start with the basics.

    > Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?

    Yes, they must be taken in order. Starting with #00-001.

    > Where do I have to take these exams?

    They must all be taken in India. If you take them anywhere else, they are no
    good. But you must book your flight at least 1 year in advance because of the
    demand.

    HTH
    HAND
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 5, 2006
  5. Tina Morgan Jones

    Cerebrus Guest

    Without a moment's thought, Tina Morgan Jones asked :

    Q. How many exams do I need?
    Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    Q. Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
    Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    Q. Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
    Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    Q. Where do I have to take these exams?
    Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    Q. Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.
    Ans. Me != MCNGP. FYI, there are other intelligent people on this
    planet, besides the MCNGP. And any intelligent person would give you
    such a reply only. Because you are decidedly NOT intelligent. And BTW,
    the link is http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#courtesy

    Thanks to BD for showing me this brilliant compilation on Netiquette.
    So I can lend a hand in educating the lesser mortals.

    Cerebrus, Jun 5, 2006
  6. Tina Morgan Jones

    lowdes Guest

    I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
    Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't even
    waste your time on the MCSE.

    lowdes, Jun 5, 2006
  7. Tina Morgan Jones

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Tina Morgan Jones" <> did cause the

    <snip>
    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    Man, that is like waving a red cape in front of a bull, isn't it?

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 5, 2006
  8. Tina Morgan Jones

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
    >
    > How many exams do I need?
    > Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
    > Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
    > Where do I have to take these exams?
    >
    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    Why, don't you like us? Or could it be you're afraid
    to see what kind of scathing replies would come back
    to one asking such elementary questions. If you had
    put forth even 1/5 of the effort in looking up the
    information for yourself as you did in writing and
    sending this sillya$$ post you could have avoided
    all the responses.

    But then again, maybe you are the type that enjoys
    getting abused. Are you masochistic, or do you like
    baiting others and then getting all bent out of shape
    when you get the replies that will inevitably follow.

    Here's another possibility, maybe you are just trolling
    because you are an attention seeker who wants any
    kind of recognition, be it negative or positive. You're
    doing this to make your wizened little soul feel
    justified in its existence.

    Please let us know, we are a curious group by nature.

    Lnkwizard2, MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard2, Jun 5, 2006
  9. Tina Morgan Jones

    JaR Guest

    "Tina Morgan Jones" <> wrote in

    > Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

    *peers closely at shiny hook and sniffs stinky bait*

    *shakes head in disgust and swims placidly away*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 5, 2006
  10. Tina Morgan Jones

    kpg Guest

    >> Where do I have to take these exams?

    > They must all be taken in India. If you take them anywhere else, they
    > are no good. But you must book your flight at least 1 year in advance
    > because of the demand.

    Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!

    kpg, Jun 5, 2006
  11. Tina Morgan Jones

    kpg Guest

    As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a
    > good laugh. Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on
    > your own don't even waste your time on the MCSE.

    I sense a great disturbance on the Dark Side.

    kpg, Jun 5, 2006
  12. Tina Morgan Jones

    JaR Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in

    > I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
    > Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't
    > even waste your time on the MCSE.

    Scuse me, but I think I'm gonna stroll over to Google News. I think it's
    likely I'll find a picture of Bush and Bin Laden discussing globalization
    over a nice cuppa tea.

    JaR, Jun 5, 2006
  13. Tina Morgan Jones

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a
    >> good laugh. Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on
    >> your own don't even waste your time on the MCSE.

    > I sense a great disturbance on the Dark Side.

    It's more likely that burrito you had for lunch.

    Frisbee®, Jun 5, 2006
  14. Tina Morgan Jones

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake kpg :

    > Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!

    Does what ?? The flight booking or the exam taking ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 5, 2006
  15. Tina Morgan Jones

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > Thus spake kpg :
    >

    >> Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!

    > Does what ?? The flight booking or the exam taking ?

    Both, just like they provide 100% actual 3x@m questions, they also provide 100%
    actual flight programs
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 5, 2006
  16. You people in the MCNGP are a bunch of children and it's about time you all
    grew Mr Lowdes.

    Tina Morgan Jones, Jun 5, 2006
  17. I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well thanks!.

    Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was with me,
    he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly little boy.

    Tina Morgan Jones, Jun 5, 2006
  18. Tina Morgan Jones

    lowdes Guest

    Yes Mr Lowdes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanna hook up Tina Morgan Jones, sounds sexy baby!

    lowdes, Jun 5, 2006
  19. Tina Morgan Jones

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Tina Morgan Jones spurted out:
    > I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well
    > thanks!.

    You still don't get it! It's not that we can't, it's that we WON'T. Spend some
    time and do your own homework, don't expect others to do it for you.

    > Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was
    > with me, he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly
    > little boy.

    BWAHAHAH!!!! What's your husband going to do? And just how would he go about
    doing it?

    Guest, Jun 5, 2006
  20. Tina Morgan Jones

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Tina Morgan Jones assaulted us with:
    > I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well
    > thanks!.

    That could have been answered with your own simple research.

    > Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was
    > with me, he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly
    > little boy.

    OMG! Why do you need your husband to do your dirty work? Please, if you are
    going to be a woman in this field you better learn to defend your own honor.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 5, 2006