A few newbie questions for MCSE 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James Martin, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. James Martin

    James Martin Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Yes, MS Press offers their books in a boxset as well as some other vendors
    such as Sybex.

    It shouldn't be too hard to take all 7 tests in one day, that's what
    everyone here did. If you don't pass, you're only out $875.

    "Louis Patterson" <> wrote in message
    > How many test are on MCSE 2003, what is the total cost, will knowing

    Windows
    > Xp help out at all? In a previous post I asked about an all-in-one book is
    > there a book or books that come in a set where you can read that portion

    of
    > the book or set of books and take the individual tests? Because reading

    all

    Louis Patterson, Feb 12, 2004

  3. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "James Martin" <martin 426 AT yahoo> wrote in

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    >
    > Yes, MS Press offers their books in a boxset as well as some other
    > vendors such as Sybex.
    >
    > It shouldn't be too hard to take all 7 tests in one day, that's what
    > everyone here did. If you don't pass, you're only out $875.
    >
    > "Louis Patterson" <> wrote in message

    lol....

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    "Command prompt's make me horny!"

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 12, 2004
  4. James Martin

    JaR Guest

    > lol....

    Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
    "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"

    Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
    fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!

    JaR
    Pedantic Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  5. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:e#E889b8DHA.1504
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> lol....
    >>

    > Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
    > "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"
    >
    > Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
    > fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!
    >
    > JaR
    > Pedantic Thug

    Just for you, JaR I change my sig. Because I love you like a brother, man.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 12, 2004
  6. James Martin

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > Because I love you like a brother, man.

    Thanks, but you still ain't gonna borrow that fifty bucks!

    JaR
    Thrifty Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  7. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u#UxQLc8DHA.632
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >>

    >> Because I love you like a brother, man.
    >>

    > Thanks, but you still ain't gonna borrow that fifty bucks!
    >
    > JaR
    > Thrifty Thug

    damn! now i got to ask someone else. where is Brat?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2004
  8. James Martin

    Brat Guest

    haha hiding at work... where are you... yeah its after midnight here lol and
    I just got paid a half hour ago according to my bank account... let me catch
    up on a few bills first huh? maybe in a few months and if you beg
    repeatedly and nicely... nah...ask jtyc... begging doesn't work :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 13, 2004
  9. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in

    > haha hiding at work... where are you... yeah its after midnight here
    > lol and I just got paid a half hour ago according to my bank
    > account... let me catch up on a few bills first huh? maybe in a few
    > months and if you beg repeatedly and nicely... nah...ask jtyc...
    > begging doesn't work :p

    remember all those times I helped you move in th middle of winter risking
    life & limb on solid ice. come on, lady. that's got to worth a couple of
    Lester P's.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2004
  10. James Martin

    Jtyc Guest

    > Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
    > "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"
    > Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
    > fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!

    You's need's to's lighten's up a little bit's me's think's.

    Jtyc, Feb 13, 2004
  11. James Martin

    Jtyc Guest

    > repeatedly and nicely... nah...ask jtyc... begging doesn't work :p

    Your time will come little missy.

    Jtyc, Feb 13, 2004
  12. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in news:ey9ESck8DHA.2116
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> Rowdy, please fix your sig. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine, but
    >> "prompt's" is not plural. It is the abbreviation of "prompt is"
    >> Went to a local grocery recently and almost lost it. All the veggies and
    >> fruits were signed Pear's, Apple's, Tomato's, etc's. AAAaaaarrrrghh!

    > You's need's to's lighten's up a little bit's me's think's.

    please do not encourage him to smoke! what are you, a tobacco emplyee?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2004
  13. James Martin

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 2/13/04 7:39 AM:

    > You's need's to's lighten's up a little bit's me's think's.

    Me lighten up? You is the one with the fixation on Canadian Geekettes.

    Furrfu!

    JaR
    Thug #FF0000 FFFFFF 0000FF

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  14. James Martin

    Jtyc Guest

    > Me lighten up? You is the one with the fixation on Canadian Geekettes.

    Oh contraire... the Canadian women's are fixated on me.

    *basks in his own glory*

    Jtyc, Feb 13, 2004
  15. James Martin

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 2/13/04 10:25 AM:

    > Oh contraire... the Canadian women's are fixated on me.
    >

    > *basks in his own glory*

    *hands jtyc a parka*

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  16. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:#yvQw8l8DHA.2952
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Jtyc opined, On 2/13/04 10:25 AM:
    >
    >> Oh contraire... the Canadian women's are fixated on me.
    >>

    >> *basks in his own glory*
    >>

    > *hands jtyc a parka*

    you guys keep your filthy yankee paws off our newfie women. you hear me,
    ey?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2004
  17. James Martin

    Brat Guest

    lester P's? American money? nope... don't have any of those :p

    Brat, Feb 13, 2004
  18. James Martin

    Brat Guest

    you still love me

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 13, 2004
  19. James Martin

    Brat Guest

    lol my protector :p

    Brat, Feb 13, 2004
  20. James Martin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:e$hGxAo8DHA.3880
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > lol my protector :p

    you got that right. they keep that up and i will have to "burn down the
    house" again, if you know what i mean?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army: