    new buttons or toolbars in TB, anyone? :)

    Thanks in advance

    Mikael

    Laughingfrog, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Laughingfrog

    Posco Guest

    Laughingfrog wrote:
    > Hello all in this NG.
    >
    > Im brand new to FireFox an TB, and just have a few questions id love
    > answrs too... :)
    >
    > I found out ( believe)how the junk setting work in TB, but the famed
    > junk folder i cant find anywhere, does it get thrown directly to thrash?
    > I only have my imported folders from OE, and i get all my mails in the
    > standard in-folder, (need to find out how to set it to divide my mails
    > in my various folders at a later time) including the junk marked ones.
    >
    > Also, i downloaded the Butoons extension, and installed it, but have NO
    > new buttons or toolbars in TB, anyone? :)
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mikael

    To the last point, right click the toolbar where the buttons are, and
    drag the buttons needed to the toolbar.

    Posco

    Posco, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Laughingfrog

    Laughingfrog Guest

    Posco wrote:
    > Laughingfrog wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all in this NG.
    >>
    >> Im brand new to FireFox an TB, and just have a few questions id love
    >> answrs too... :)
    >>
    >> I found out ( believe)how the junk setting work in TB, but the famed
    >> junk folder i cant find anywhere, does it get thrown directly to
    >> thrash? I only have my imported folders from OE, and i get all my
    >> mails in the standard in-folder, (need to find out how to set it to
    >> divide my mails in my various folders at a later time) including the
    >> junk marked ones.
    >>
    >> Also, i downloaded the Butoons extension, and installed it, but have
    >> NO new buttons or toolbars in TB, anyone? :)
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Mikael

    > To the last point, right click the toolbar where the buttons are, and
    > drag the buttons needed to the toolbar.
    >
    > Posco

    Thanks Posco, but doesnt work, or i might have misunderstood the
    extension, id liek the Mark as read, and such options from the menu,
    anyway to do this? and as i said, i didnt get any new toolbars, so also
    missing the "next" and "previous" buttons i read someone referring to
    with the Buttons ext.

    Mikael

    Laughingfrog, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Laughingfrog wrote:
    > Hello all in this NG.
    >
    > Im brand new to FireFox an TB, and just have a few questions id love
    > answrs too... :)
    >
    > I found out ( believe)how the junk setting work in TB, but the famed
    > junk folder i cant find anywhere, does it get thrown directly to thrash?
    > I only have my imported folders from OE, and i get all my mails in the
    > standard in-folder, (need to find out how to set it to divide my mails
    > in my various folders at a later time) including the junk marked ones.
    >
    > Also, i downloaded the Butoons extension, and installed it, but have NO
    > new buttons or toolbars in TB, anyone? :)
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mikael

    Tools>>Junk Mail Controls

    Check the box for Move incoming messages determined to be jonu to:

    and tick the radio button for Move them to the junk folder.

    This will create te junk folder. If you don't take thse steps, the
    messages will be marked as junk, but then they willl just sit there in
    your inbox.

    I've never used the Bottons extension, so I can't speak to it directly.
    However, try View>>Toolbars>>Customize. Any buttons added by the
    extension should be in the customize dialog window. Just drag them from
    there to the toolbar location you desire.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Laughingfrog

    Laughingfrog Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Laughingfrog wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all in this NG.
    >>
    >> Im brand new to FireFox an TB, and just have a few questions id love
    >> answrs too... :)
    >>
    >> I found out ( believe)how the junk setting work in TB, but the famed
    >> junk folder i cant find anywhere, does it get thrown directly to
    >> thrash? I only have my imported folders from OE, and i get all my
    >> mails in the standard in-folder, (need to find out how to set it to
    >> divide my mails in my various folders at a later time) including the
    >> junk marked ones.
    >>
    >> Also, i downloaded the Butoons extension, and installed it, but have
    >> NO new buttons or toolbars in TB, anyone? :)
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Mikael

    > Tools>>Junk Mail Controls
    >
    > Check the box for Move incoming messages determined to be jonu to:
    >
    > and tick the radio button for Move them to the junk folder.
    >
    > This will create te junk folder. If you don't take thse steps, the
    > messages will be marked as junk, but then they willl just sit there in
    > your inbox.
    >
    > I've never used the Bottons extension, so I can't speak to it directly.
    > However, try View>>Toolbars>>Customize. Any buttons added by the
    > extension should be in the customize dialog window. Just drag them from
    > there to the toolbar location you desire.
    >
    > Lee

    Lee, you are surely my savior.....

    The Buttons icons are now in the Toolbars>>Customize section (which i
    have to say, they wheren't before, weird.... But anyhow, thx mate, put
    me one step further one the patrh to enlightenment... :)

    Laughingfrog, Dec 16, 2004