    Windows Help, and the MS Knowledge Base Web Site.

    If the books I'm reading leave questions in my mind, I can usually do
    searches in either of the two and get good answers.
    P. Qwan, Jul 7, 2004

  2. P. Qwan

    Karkucus Guest

    Here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy
    voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Discount Retake A+ voucher for Only US
    $58.00 saving of
    US $ 87
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/comptia-aplus-test-with-confidence.asp

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,
    http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp

    Karkucus, Jul 12, 2004