A few firefox questions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JJ, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. JJ

    JJ Guest

    I just started using Firefox and like it a lot. I'm a big system tweaker
    (that doesn't sound so good) and have a few questions. It looks like much of
    the customizing in FF is done in the JS and other text files.

    1. Is there an extension or another way to create an icon to run an external
    exe?

    2. Which file contains the menu structure if I want to modify it? I have
    seen several extensions that give me limited mods, some to one menu and some
    to another?

    3. If I want to modify icons for toolbars or extensions which files contain
    these resources and what program do I need to edit them?

    4. is there a way to save a complete web page similar to a MHT file in IE
    (without the extra resource folder)?

    Thanks for you time and help

    JJ
    JJ, Aug 31, 2006