A festivus for the rest of us

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the
    last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I
    realized there had to be another way!"

    Frank 2:4-6

    Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!

    Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    <oe-qf-sig>
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the
    > last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I
    > realized there had to be another way!"
    >
    > Frank 2:4-6
    >

    > Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!
    >

    > Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.

    Who has to pin George?
    Doom, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for
    >> the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows
    >> upon him, I realized there had to be another way!"
    >>
    >> Frank 2:4-6
    >>

    >> Today is December 23rd. Happy Festivus to all!
    >>

    >> Wishing everyone a pleasant Festivus. Now, let us air our greivances.
    >>

    > Who has to pin George?

    I think somebody has to pin Mean or Consultant.

    Unless, of course, they have something better to do.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 23, 2004