    I like to download the mails with Eudora,
    thanks

    bye Jones
    Jones, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Jones

    Night_Seer Guest

    Jones wrote:
    > Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
    > I like to download the mails with Eudora,
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Jones

    What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:

    http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/

    It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever mail
    program you want.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Jones

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in news:T-
    :

    > What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:
    >
    > http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
    >
    > It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever mail
    > program you want.

    There is a similar program available for Yahoo mail, as well.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Jan 30, 2004