    used a few times.

    cheers

    paul

    PAUL, Feb 14, 2005

  2. PAUL

    xlo Guest

    PAUL wrote:
    > hi there all
    >
    > i own an HP ipaq 4350. the one with wireless, and a keyboard, etc. and I'd
    > like to sell it. Does anyone have an idea of a reasonable price to ask for
    > such a device. It has all manuals and charger, etc and is in good nick. ONly
    > used a few times.
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > paul

    There's one on Trademe - much as you describe, with a buy now of $500:

    I don't think that they'll get that much (but I'm prepared to be
    surprised) - but there are a couple of people bidding. You'll get a
    pretty good idea of what it's worth when the auction closes on Friday:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/PDAs-handhelds/Windows-CE-pocket-PC/auction-22417252.htm

    It might even be your one for sale? :)

    xlo, Feb 14, 2005