    system exam and do you think I need to buy the 5th edition of his book in
    order to pass the tests.
    Cady

    redbuffalo003, Apr 19, 2004

  2. redbuffalo003

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,
    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Apr 20, 2004