    get updated?

    The book I have is the A+ All in One Book by Michael Meyers. This
    newsgroup was mentioned in the book.
    Steven Heller, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Steven Heller

    Paul Stelter Guest

    Take a look at Comptia's site and go through their exam objectives for
    this exam. Compare the list of items to what your book covers. Too,
    your study guide should indicate what version of the test it covers. If
    it makes no mention of win2k, it may be a little dated...

    Paul Stelter MCP / A+
    www.steltex.com

    Paul Stelter, Jun 25, 2003