A+ Exam Revision

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Israel Castillo, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Israel Castillo, Sep 12, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...

    >Adaptive format of the A+ retires September 12, 2003. I am an
    >instructor and I just wanted to get the word out. You may see the
    >changes for yourself at
    >
    >http://www.comptia.org/certification/A/upgrade.asp

    That link says nothing about retiring the adaptive format, so what are you
    going on about?

    Question Mark, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Israel Castillo

    CertCities Guest

    Re: A+ Exam Revision: Why No More Adaptive

    (Yotta) wrote in message news:<>...

    > I wonder why Comptia decided to go to the conservative format?
    > Hopefully they will eventually go back to adaptive.

    I interviewed the A+ cert director about this a while back; here's the
    resulting news story:

    http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?EditorialsID=481

    No plans to switch back (at least for now).

    Best,

    - Becky

    Becky Nagel, Editor
    CertCities.com