    choose from.Can you tell me of a program thats easy and simple to use so
    that I am able to do this with.And if possible being able to put more than
    one movie onto a dvd with a menu to pick what one you would like to watch.
    Novice, Oct 9, 2005

    http://www.ifoedit.com/
    Homer J Simpson, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Novice

    Netmask Guest

    NeroVisonExpress the DVD Authoring program will allow as most Authoring
    programs will.
    Basically you just import your first video mpeg file or AVI, do the chapters
    and then import your second movie file and away you go...practise without
    burning to disk use HD instead.

    Netmask, Oct 10, 2005
  4. Novice

    Kathy Guest

    I am a newbie, too. I don't know the answer to the first question (and I'm
    not really sure what the question is).
    But, the second question, about putting more than one movie onto a dvd with
    a menu, is possible, and common. I know Nero Ultra 6 does that. I've done
    it several times. I assume other DVD authoring software does the same.

    Kathy

    Kathy, Oct 11, 2005