    which newsgroup I should place the question into???

    Thanks in advance
    Bob

    bobbynoggs, Jun 15, 2007

  2. bobbynoggs

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:58:01 +0000, bobbynoggs wrote:

    > Hi gang,
    >
    > I'm looking for the name of a music track featured in the TV ad 'Galaxy
    > Chocolate'.
    >
    > I realise I'm probably asking the wrong newsgroup so does anyone know
    > which newsgroup I should place the question into???
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Bob

    The most recent 'Galaxy' advert music track I was able to find at
    www.songofthesalesman.co.uk (VERY handy) was Thelonius Monk's 'Caravan'
    from the 2005 Galaxy Promises ad.

    Can you describe the advert for me? I might know the music off the top of
    my head if I can picture it.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04