A Deal for Canadians - Cheap 4x6 Photo Paper at Staples.ca

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lucas Tam, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Hey all,

    Staples.ca has a $50.00 off coupon for orders over $100.00 (Coupon
    72295). The coupon expires on February 20th, 2004, so you'll have to act
    soon.

    You can find details and other coupons at:

    http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/coupons.php

    This is the combination I used to get the best possible deal:

    5 Packs of Staples 4x6 Glossy Paper (100 Sheets)
    SKU: 508431 / $19.86 per pack

    1 Pack of Staples Erasers
    SKU: 501216 / $1.21 per pack

    Your order will be $100.51 - $50.00 Coupon = $50.51 + Taxes - Just enough
    for free shipping! Not bad for 500 sheets of 4x6 glossy paper huh?

    I'm not sure if Staples glossy photo paper is any good, but at 5c a
    sheet, you can't go wrong!

    NOTE: Make sure you click the tiny "redeem coupon" link located on the
    shopping cart screen.

    Enjoy.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Cerridwen Guest

    Lucas Tam wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > Staples.ca has a $50.00 off coupon for orders over $100.00 (Coupon
    > 72295). The coupon expires on February 20th, 2004, so you'll have to
    > act soon.
    >
    > You can find details and other coupons at:
    >
    > http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/coupons.php
    >
    > This is the combination I used to get the best possible deal:
    >
    > 5 Packs of Staples 4x6 Glossy Paper (100 Sheets)
    > SKU: 508431 / $19.86 per pack
    >
    > 1 Pack of Staples Erasers
    > SKU: 501216 / $1.21 per pack
    >
    > Your order will be $100.51 - $50.00 Coupon = $50.51 + Taxes - Just
    > enough for free shipping! Not bad for 500 sheets of 4x6 glossy paper
    > huh?
    >
    > I'm not sure if Staples glossy photo paper is any good, but at 5c a
    > sheet, you can't go wrong!
    >
    > NOTE: Make sure you click the tiny "redeem coupon" link located on the
    > shopping cart screen.
    >
    > Enjoy.

    Er, Lucas, I think you need to go back to elementary school - that's 10c a
    sheet. It would have to be 1,000 sheets for it to work out at 5c! ;o)

    Still a good deal though!

    Cerridwen, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Chris Lau Guest

    I actually took their offer and bought the 8x11 glossy photo paper, and
    black ink. I bought generic ink at a local PC store :)

    Chris Lau, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Cerridwen wrote:
    > Lucas Tam wrote:
    >
    >>Hey all,
    >>
    >>Staples.ca has a $50.00 off coupon for orders over $100.00 (Coupon
    >>72295). The coupon expires on February 20th, 2004, so you'll have to
    >>act soon.
    >>
    >>You can find details and other coupons at:
    >>
    >>http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/coupons.php
    >>
    >>This is the combination I used to get the best possible deal:
    >>
    >>5 Packs of Staples 4x6 Glossy Paper (100 Sheets)
    >>SKU: 508431 / $19.86 per pack
    >>
    >>1 Pack of Staples Erasers
    >>SKU: 501216 / $1.21 per pack
    >>
    >>Your order will be $100.51 - $50.00 Coupon = $50.51 + Taxes - Just
    >>enough for free shipping! Not bad for 500 sheets of 4x6 glossy paper
    >>huh?
    >>
    >>I'm not sure if Staples glossy photo paper is any good, but at 5c a
    >>sheet, you can't go wrong!
    >>
    >>NOTE: Make sure you click the tiny "redeem coupon" link located on the
    >>shopping cart screen.
    >>
    >>Enjoy.

    > Er, Lucas, I think you need to go back to elementary school - that's 10c a
    > sheet. It would have to be 1,000 sheets for it to work out at 5c! ;o)
    >
    > Still a good deal though!

    Right you are... and thanks, very much appreciated!

    My order's on it's way :)

    Take care.

    Ken
    (Winnipeg, Canada)

    Ken Weitzel, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Cerridwen" <> wrote in

    > Er, Lucas, I think you need to go back to elementary school - that's
    > 10c a sheet. It would have to be 1,000 sheets for it to work out at
    > 5c! ;o)

    Ack! Right you are... I was little too hyped up about the deal ; )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Feb 19, 2004