A curious behaviour with an URL on the W3C

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Griffure, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Griffure

    Griffure Guest

    Hi folks,

    On the page
    http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#idx-entity_sets, there are
    links to the entities sets pages. Good, when Moz asked me what to do
    with a ".ent" file, I told him to open it with Mozilla.
    Then it went into a curious loop :
    It tried to open :
    HTMLlat1.ent
    then,
    HTMLlat1-1.ent
    HTMLlat1-1-1.ent
    HTMLlat1-1-1-1-1.ent
    HTMLlat1-1-1-1-1-1.ent
    HTMLlat1-1-1-1-1-1-1.ent
    HTMLlat1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.ent
    ....and so on.

    Each step opening a new window. Moz Crashed.

    I'm using Moz 1.4. Can anyone tell me wether he can repeat this behaviour?

    Griffure
    Griffure, Aug 11, 2003