a craig's list aargh for the day

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    Since I have a few boxes of spare CPU's I decided
    to answer some guy on Craig's list who was trying to upgrade his machine.

    We must have emailed back and forth about 6 times...
    as he did not know excatly what he wanted...
    just as I was going to just forget it...he finally decided he wanted to get
    a slot 1 p-III-1000

    (scroll down)

    yep...

    for his