A couple questions regarding a soho 91 router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by 1911, Jan 1, 2008.

  1. 1911

    1911

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Hello,

    I recently acquired a used soho 91 router and would GREATLY appreciate some help.

    It has 32mb of ram and 8mb of flash and is running Ios 12.2 8YN

    What is the latest Ios I can install on this router?

    It's currently running the Crws web tool and I was wondering if the router is able to use the newer SDM?

    I tried searching Ciscos site but it only left me scratching my head! :y:

    Many Thanks and Happy New Year :beer:
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
    1911, Jan 1, 2008