    I ordered a few more Hyperkore laser-etched windows a few weeks ago. They arrived today, after some more Plexiglass arrived at Hyperkore. I had the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy image that my son drew put on a laser-etched window (clear), and I also had two Big Al's Computers logos (also drawn by Tom) put on laser-etched windows, this time with the blackout V.1 coating on the back surface. I won't be using these right away, but here is what they look like, if you are curious...

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
    bigal, Feb 28, 2006

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Very nice Al, you sure are good with the lighting aren't you? You know what you want :)
    XhArD, Feb 28, 2006

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Als pro at windows now :) apart from modfather proness, but modfather makes them himself :p, also al like the pro at lighting :)
    unholy, Feb 28, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Al, you should give one of them away as a prize or something. :) (With the lighting of course). :)
    The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah. Maybe I should give away a whole Big Al's Computer....maybe when I retire.....yeah...
    bigal, Feb 28, 2006
  6. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Just maybe, i could win it too :p
    unholy, Mar 1, 2006
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    You send me a window, I'll use it in a mod. :)

    Everyone send me a part with your unique stamp on it and I'll put it all together into one computer and we'll call it "The Alliance Computer" and win contests with it or something. :)
    The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's good to have dreams. I hear it keeps your mind young...
    bigal, Mar 1, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I wouldn't know about that, how about your mind, how's it hangin' in there?
    The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I mind my own business. Big Al's Computers, that is....
    bigal, Mar 1, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    MYOB!!!! :p Accounting Plus
    unholy, Mar 2, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    What are you, a walking billboard or something? Plug plug plug.
    The Modfather, Mar 2, 2006