    2) The newsreader shows all replies to messages with 'Re:' instead of the
    typical hierarchical view. Any way to change this?

    TIA.
    Dale Brisket, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Dale Brisket wrote:
    > I'm trying to adapt to Thunderbird 1.07 from Outlook Express, so:
    >
    > 1) Is there a way to add/remove column heading for messages? OE lets you
    > show only those you want. I can't find a setting for this in options
    >
    > 2) The newsreader shows all replies to messages with 'Re:' instead of the
    > typical hierarchical view. Any way to change this?
    >
    > TIA.

    1) Assuming the standard window display, in the upper right pane, at the
    right, just under the search box, there is a funny looking little icon.
    Click on that, and you ill drop down the list of columns that can be
    displayed. Check and uncheck as desired.

    2) View>>Sort by>>Threaded

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Dale Brisket