    1. Advertising

  2. John H

    Bob Allison Guest

    Bob Allison, Dec 23, 2005

  3. John H

    John H Guest

    John H, Dec 23, 2005
  4. Randall Ainsworth, Dec 23, 2005
  5. John H

    nailer Guest

    Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called Christmas
    for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?

    to all PC users of the group -

    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
    for an
    environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
    nonaddictive
    gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced
    within
    the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your
    choice, or
    secular practices of your choice, with respect for the
    religious/secular
    persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to
    practice
    religious or secular traditions at all.

    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
    medically
    uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted
    calendar
    year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
    other
    cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great
    (not
    to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or
    is
    the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to
    the
    race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual
    preference of the wishes.

    By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This
    greeting is
    subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with
    no
    alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the
    wisher to
    actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is
    void
    where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of
    the
    wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual
    application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the
    issuance
    of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty
    is
    limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the
    sole
    discretion of the wisher...

    -- Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message,
    however,
    a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.
    ---------------------------

    The information contained in this mail message is confidential and
    may also be legally privileged.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use,
    dissemination, further distribution, or reproduction of this message
    in any form what so ever, is strictly prohibited.

    If the mail is in error, please notify me by return E-mail, delete
    your copy of the message, and accept my apologies for any
    inconvenience caused.

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:22:15 -0800, Randall Ainsworth
    <> wrote:

    #In article <>, John H
    #<> wrote:
    #
    #
    #Here's mine:
    #
    #http://users.techline.com/randya/card.jpg

    nailer, Dec 23, 2005
  6. John H

    Tesco News Guest

    "nailer" <> wrote in message
    > Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called Christmas
    > for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?
    >
    > to all PC users of the group -

    Very good and really worthy, but there are some people, not many perhaps,
    who use a Mac. Are they excluded simply because of their non PC lifestyle
    choices?

    Tesco News, Dec 24, 2005
  7. Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Dec 24, 2005
  8. John H

    nailer Guest

    On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 01:12:39 GMT, "Tesco News"
    <> wrote:

    #"nailer" <> wrote in message
    #news:...
    #> Hallo America, it is time to return to basics, it is called
    Christmas
    #> for a reason. Would you like to cal Thanksgiving = The Turkey day?
    #>
    #> to all PC users of the group -
    #
    #Very good and really worthy, but there are some people, not many
    perhaps,
    #who use a Mac. Are they excluded simply because of their non PC
    lifestyle
    #choices?
    #
    #>
    politically correct

    nailer, Dec 24, 2005
  9. In article <3e4rf.7053$>, Peter A. Stavrakoglou
    <> wrote:

    > Wish we had mountains like that here. Merry Christmas to you!

    That's Mount Rainier. I try to get up there every couple years or so.

    You have a good Christmas too.

    Randall Ainsworth, Dec 24, 2005