    questions.
    Is enough enough..?

    Any input is appreciated.
    JC, Oct 10, 2003

  2. JC

    Alex Guest

    Take the test and feel silly when you walk out of the test centre having
    aced it, I did!

    The wealth of study guides, practice tests etc etc tends to sow seeds of
    doubt in your mind. The test isn't difficult.

    Regards,

    Alex

    It is the nature of man to rise to greatness
    if greatness is expected of him. - John Steinbeck

    Alex, Oct 11, 2003