A cool new way to search Google with the Firefox browser

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by rbunn83815, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. rbunn83815

    rbunn83815 Guest

    rbunn83815, Jul 19, 2007

  2. rbunn83815

    Splibbilla Guest

    18 Jul 2007,rbunn83815 <> in
    news::

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > We've developed a new search feature for the Firefox browser. You
    > can see a short demo of us using this on Google here:
    > http://www.visual-search.net/Visual Search 2/Visual Search
    > 2.html
    >
    > You can download the extension on this page:
    > http://www.visual-search.net
    >
    > or on the Firefox addons page:

    as described looks functionally convenient to me. click to amend searchphrase.
    not sure about this question
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=3026623&#3026623
    why would anything need be sent anywhere (except to the search engine, when
    "submitting" xippee-edited searchphrase/url)?

    --
    http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm
    Splibbilla, Aug 25, 2007

  3. rbunn83815

    Beaker Guest

    This was done originally so we would have the capability to put a
    context related ad beneath the (+/-) buttons in the future if we
    needed to.

    Robert
    Beaker, Sep 19, 2007