    exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
    you'll see it.
    , Aug 1, 2007

  2. TheITGirl Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed several
    > exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
    > you'll see it.

    Don't touch them with a bargepole!

    This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site it
    looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting about being
    in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing centres around the
    world in obtaining actual test questions.

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Aug 1, 2007

  3. kpg Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
    >> several exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104"
    >> youself, you'll see it.
    >>

    > Don't touch them with a bargepole!
    >
    > This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site
    > it looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting
    > about being in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing
    > centres around the world in obtaining actual test questions.
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Well, we don't have to worry about VUE anymore...

    kp "bargepole" g
    kpg, Aug 1, 2007
  4. Scuba_Dave Guest

    "kpg" wrote:

    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in
    >

    > > <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi all,
    > >> I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
    > >> several exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104"
    > >> youself, you'll see it.
    > >>

    > > Don't touch them with a bargepole!
    > >
    > > This is listed by CertGuard as a braindump, but on visiting the site
    > > it looks even worse than that - these people are actually shouting
    > > about being in cahoots with the staff from VUE and Prometric testing
    > > centres around the world in obtaining actual test questions.
    > >
    > > IT Girl MCDST

    > Well, we don't have to worry about VUE anymore...
    > kp "bargepole" g

    WOW, that's bad
    I didn't realize cheating went on to this extent
    I don't think I'd hire someone who passed based on being given the answers
    ahead of time.
    I also don't think it's a good idea to brag you passed tests based on their
    information!!
    Scuba_Dave, Aug 1, 2007
  5. Montreal MCT Guest

    HI Dave,

    You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
    people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities. I
    proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I have
    nothing to hide.

    That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
    some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
    that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go after
    not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Aug 1, 2007
  6. Montreal MCT wrote:
    > HI Dave,
    >
    > You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
    > people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities.
    > I proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I
    > have nothing to hide.
    >
    > That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
    > some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
    > that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go
    > after not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

    I like Mostly Gizzards cause its funnier than "Jim"

    MG
    Mostly Gizzards, Aug 1, 2007
  7. djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Aug 1, 11:46 am, "FrisbeeĀ®" <> wrote:
    > "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message

    > > Montreal MCT wrote:
    > >> HI Dave,

    > >> You are right, cheating is a problem. You will notice that all of the
    > >> people who pass with braindumps use aliases that hide their identities.
    > >> I proudly sign my first and last name to every post I write because I
    > >> have nothing to hide.

    > >> That does not mean that people who use aliases are cheaters... There are
    > >> some very good and honourable people in here using aliases. I just wish
    > >> that in order to participate you had to be traceable so we could go after
    > >> not only the cheaters, but the people promoting them.

    > > I like Mostly Gizzards cause its funnier than "Jim"

    > Nothing is funnier than Reverend Jim (Ignatowski)- Hide quoted text -

    But I really am a pimp I swear! Or maybe a DJ, I can't remember....
    damnit too much partying...

    "Jim" can be funny if it is done in right context, like in Monty
    Python's Holy Grail : "Some people call me... Tim"
    djpimpdaddy, Aug 1, 2007
  8. Montreal MCT Guest

    Somehow I knew that my comment was going to invite some retorts ;)

    -Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT, Aug 1, 2007
  9. Montreal MCT wrote:
    > Somehow I knew that my comment was going to invite some retorts ;)
    >
    > -Montreal MCT

    The joys of teh intarwebs. "Coming to a tube near you!"
    Mostly Gizzards, Aug 2, 2007